Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question About the new changes
Posted 2004-06-29, 07:10 PM
When the new ladder season starts, would i be able to upgrade my items like the ladder people do? Keep in mind that i'm currently on non-ladder.

If not, i need someone to do the upgrades for me

Of course i'll give you back the items you used to do it plus a bonus for your troubles.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-29, 07:13 PM in reply to ExT's post "About the new changes"
u cant upgrade unless you are on ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-29, 07:22 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "u cant upgrade unless you are on ladder"
But I want someone from ladder to upgrade for me, I'll give them back the items they used + a bonus for their trouble

Cause the ladder season is ending soon.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-29, 07:35 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "But I want someone from ladder to..."
he mean in ladder someone upgrade him what item he want when ladder season end he give them they same item they upgrade + extra item for they upgrade one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-30, 04:26 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "he mean in ladder someone upgrade him..."
Exactly Osmoses

Anyone willing to do it?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ExT

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:45 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "Exactly Osmoses :D Anyone willing to..."
tell me what u lookin for, if i can do it, sure y not
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-30, 01:21 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "tell me what u lookin for, if i can do..."
The only item i can think about right now is upgraded HoZ. Maybe more items would come to my mind later

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ExT