Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Fastest thread on Zelaron

Posted 2003-07-16, 10:57 PM
Well the thread brought up in the Flame forum about me called "The1" has been recently the fastest growing thread and very active. But I would like to gain back my respect to some guys and give out my apologys to the people :Senesia:, :K_A, :Badboy:, :Penguin: And all the rest who i offended in the past with my names. I think we need a guy like me to get zelaron on their feet and active in the flame forums but you will not see much of me anymore I acually got really bored of all the flaming so im gunna stick to helping and no more critizising how people live their life and their nationality but we all American in are ways. We all live in North America, No one can bring down are pride and we will stay a popular Country.I will try harder to contribute to zelaron and make it a more successful forum and help out alot more then cause havok. Well thats about all I have to say and please take thoese apology's serious. I will try harder to contribute to zelaron and make it a more successful forum and help out alot more then cause havok.

Mostly posts on the thread "The1" half of each is towards that forum thread.
Last 24 Hours
The1 126
Titusfied 58
J_iceman 42
!King_Amazon! 40
Medieval Bob 33
RoboticSilence 30
GravitonSurge 28
ViciousMilitia 28
Shinto Katana 26
Senesia 25

Titusfied says:
Just so you know. That thread I started about you today was probably one of the fastest growing threads Zelaron has EVER seen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:04 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
GravitonSurge says:
I fucking hate you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:09 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
The1 said:
Well the thread blah blah blah

Last 24 Hours Spams
The1 126
Titusfied 58
J_iceman 42
!King_Amazon! 40
Medieval Bob 33
RoboticSilence 30
GravitonSurge 28
ViciousMilitia 28
Shinto Katana 26
Senesia 25

Titusfied says:
Just so you know. blah blah blah
Wow, you spam 126 times last 24 hours? amazing!

Ganga said:
GravitonSurge says:
I fucking hate you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:09 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Forgot mention your name but it's all good this is not flame forum so i wouldnt swear and sorry to you also. But grav you were cool with me on my chr0me name I said your sigs were nice and avatar's I don't see why the change of behaviour happened towards me? I just wanna get along with you all no more shit is gunna fly with me your you. I know you shouldn't think I can change but im gunna try my hardest to adapt to the zelaron forum and learn better grammer. I have never really been good at typing in forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:13 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Poor kids pouring his heart out... HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL!!

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:13 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Stop apoligizing you snifflin sissy.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:15 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Grav changes his mind a lot.

Also, welcome to Zelaron. Enjoy your stay with your "new" pesronality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:16 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
zeal311 said:
Poor kids pouring his heart out... HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL!!
Soul? Where?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:23 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
I never like any of you, I just don't show my disgust all the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:23 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Acually I am not a sissy Chruser know's Im a fighter and even you know if I didn't want be on here i wouldn't put myself into this situation. So please give me some respect every one makes mistakes in life I just made a few to many... They can all be fixed into time Im seriously sorry..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:25 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
You must realize that you may regain respect from some members... or start with respect from newbies... but you won't gain respect from Grav or many other Zelaron oldbies... it'll take a lot to impress me after the shit you've fucked up. It'd take 7.8 million dollars and a lifetime supply of Hostess Twinkies to win Grav back. You may also have to guarantee him complete control of the Ugandan military. I take it you don't have acess to most of this... so good luck, buddy( not literal).

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:27 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Well all i got is lot's of muscle shirts for him, But their coors lite great beer. He just might be tempted to be my friend and get a tight muscle shirt from The1. But I acually friends with alot of head people of zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:27 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
I already have total control of the Ugandan military.. Oh yes! Klondike bar, here I come!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:28 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
The1 said:
Well all i got is lot's of muscle shirts for him
:cringe:

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:31 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Stop saying it and prove that you are worthy. God, this is like the fouth thread, you make saying like, Do you hate me? Will you forget me? It make me vomit. Stop saying what you going to do, and do it.

The1 said:
But I acually friends with alot of head people of zelaron.
Lets not forget why he got baned the first time. He lies like a monther fxcker.

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-07-16 at 11:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:43 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
How do you know I don't work for a gaming company cheack it up man. I didn't lie about that just cause you got a shitty job you don't gotta cry but this forum is for the thread so stay on topic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:44 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Give us a link to your online resume.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:49 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
I didn't register online it's a fucking job you go face to face and send application it's not like they keep it all on a site they got it in a cabinet but no site.. Think abit more and get this thread back on topic or less spam plz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:51 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
I didn't say you registered online... as you said, it's a fucking job... a lot of people post their resume online... show me that or scan your resume/patcheck... we won't believe you until there is substantial proof.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:53 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
The1 said:
How do you know I don't work for a gaming company cheack it up man. I didn't lie about that just cause you got a shitty job you don't gotta cry but this forum is for the thread so stay on topic.
And How do you know I got a shitty job? And "work for a gaming company" is only one of your lie. What about your deny your are The1, when you using your second use name, and what about you pretending to be K_A.

Sorry, I am not the one begging on my knee over the internet for forgiveness about how I lie over the internet, and how I make mistakes over the internet.

and What's the topic of this thread? It is other one of your many begging for mercy thread. And people are not accepting it. We are on topic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga