Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Grin I need your wisdom for NL
Posted 2004-06-29, 06:36 PM
Hey guys!

I found an 6os Eth Zerk, if i trade it, how many 290s could i get from it? Or should i make BotD? Would I make more 290s after BotD"ing" considering the costs of the runes?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-29, 06:37 PM in reply to ExT's post "I need your wisdom for NL"
only if you get a high % if you get a low % then it wont be worth it, its like a gamble
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-29, 07:05 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "only if you get a high % if you get a..."
but what's the value of the eth berzerker alone?
And what would be the value of a good BotD one and the value of a Bad BotD one?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-29, 07:19 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "but what's the value of the eth..."
eth zerker alone worth i think about zod rune don't know about 290 thou sorry
if it good botd then it will get u high def enigma or coh
if it bad i think it will get u bad enigma or coh i think

Last edited by osmoses-jones; 2004-06-29 at 07:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-30, 08:43 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "eth zerker alone worth i think about..."
osmoses-jones said:
if it good botd then it will get u high def enigma or coh
If it's 390%+, it'd get you 2-3 good enigmas and more. High %'s trade for a LOT on East.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-30, 11:59 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "If it's 390%+, it'd get you 2-3 good..."
volls is right nice find eXt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace