Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-11-16, 04:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Halo 3 Madden '08 both on 360."
Assassin's Creed on PS3.

It's amazing! The graphics are beautiful, the gameplay is brilliant, and I think that story is superb (it's one of those stories that you either love, or you hate).

I'm off to the third city now, to wreak more havoc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Assassin's Creed on PS3. It's..."
Super Smash Brothers - N64

Halo 3 - Xbox 360

And I'm going to pick up God of War 2 and start that over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-18, 07:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Super Smash Brothers - N64 Halo 3 -..."
Been dabbling in a bit of FFX. I accidentally overpowered Tidus to the point where the rest of the team doesn't matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-18, 07:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Been dabbling in a bit of FFX. I..."
I just gave everyone "stonetouch" weapons and my whole party was overpowered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-18, 07:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I just gave everyone "stonetouch"..."
But Tidus is doing 60,000 a hit, while everyone else is doing 5,000.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-18, 08:04 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "But Tidus is doing 60,000 a hit, while..."
Geez, did you take him through Auron's section of the sphere grid or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-18, 08:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Geez, did you take him through Auron's..."
He, uh, has been through the entire grid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-18, 11:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He, uh, has been through the entire..."
How did you manage that? Without excessive grinding, it's hard to take the characters through the whole grid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-18, 11:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How did you manage that? Without..."
Cactuar king! I just forgot to level everyone else... I was a little sleepy, and things turned into things... and such.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-19, 07:03 AM in reply to Raziel's post "What are you playing?"
i just got ghost recon 2 but have not got to play cause my ps2 just broke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2007-12-22, 06:03 PM in reply to 150089's post starting "i just got ghost recon 2 but have not..."
Finished Portal last night (and I am, still alive) and today I've been playing Half Life 2 - just entered Ravenholme.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-25, 10:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Finished Portal last night (and I am,..."
I've been a lazy nerd. I'm just getting around to playing the first Half-Life. Goth the Anthology pack (includes the expansions) for $10.

Think I'm going to spend my Christmas money/Best Buy Gift Cards on a 360 after I've finished this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-26, 08:36 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I've been a lazy nerd. I'm just..."
Vault Dweller said:
Think I'm going to spend my Christmas money/Best Buy Gift Cards on a 360 after I've finished this.
Good choice man, you won't regret it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-28, 11:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Good choice man, you won't regret it."
Finished Half-Life 2. And now I'm on to Episode 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-29, 12:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Finished Half-Life 2. And now I'm on to..."
Just finished Episode 1 (dark corridors, eugh), and now I'm starting Episode 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-31, 07:38 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just finished Episode 1 (dark..."
Just beat Call of Duty 4 for the 360.

THIS GAME IS BADASS. I can't wait till I get Live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-31, 08:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Just beat Call of Duty 4 for the 360. ..."
I am playing nary a game! I suppose the closest thing would be uninstalling Deus Ex recently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-01-02, 02:36 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I am playing nary a game! I suppose the..."
Just finished Half-Life, Opposing Force, and Blue Shift.

I have a pile of unfinished PS2 games to work on now. Think I'll start with Shadow of the Colossus. Then FFXII. Then maybe Star Ocean or Suikoden V.

Or maybe I'll just put those last two off and buy that 360 I've been thinking about...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-01-02, 07:34 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Just finished Half-Life, Opposing..."
I recently finished Assassin's Creed, working on Mass Effect now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-02, 07:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I recently finished Assassin's Creed,..."
Lemme know how you like Mass Effect. I may go out and get it.

Just purchased Saint's Row over the weekend. Looks exactly like GTA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos