Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-05-24, 11:23 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya I would too. Either way the English..."
Run For The Hills I Tells Ya!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-24, 11:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Run For The Hills I Tells Ya!!!"
Run For The City I Tells Ya!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-24, 11:42 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Run For The City I Tells Ya!!!!"
Some people like to get a train to work
Or drive in in a Beamer or a Merc
Some guys like to travel in by bus
But I can't be bothered with the fuss today
I'm gonna take my bike
'Cos once again the tube's on strike
The greedy bastards want extra pay
For sitting on their arse all day
Even though they earn 30K
So I'm standing here in the pouring rain
Where the FUCK's my FUCKING train?

London Underground (London Underground)
They're all lazy FUCKING useless cunts
They're all greedy cunts
I wanna shoot them all with a rifle.

All they say is please mind the doors
And they learn that on the two day course
This job could be done by a 4 year old
But they leave us freezing in the cold
What you smell is what you get
Buger King and piss and sweat
You roast to death in the boiling heat
With tourists treading on your feet
And chewing gum on every seat
So don't tell me to mind the gap
I want my FUCKING money back!

They're all lazy FUCKING useless cunts
They're all greedy cunts
I wanna shoot them all with a rifle

La la la laa, la la la laa.

THe floors are sticky and the seats are damp
Every platform has a FUCKING tramp
And the drivers get the day off when
We're all late for work again

Wa-wa WANKERS
They're all WANKERS
Take your oyster card
And shove it up your arsehole

"London Underground" by The Amatuer Transplants.

Sung to the tune of The Jams "Going underground" with extra stress on the words in CAPS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-24, 11:58 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya I would too. Either way the English..."
WHERE are you smuggling those plums?!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-24, 12:00 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "WHERE are you smuggling those plums?!"
Plums bruise easily...they'd bruise as soon as you look at them you know...or is it peaches?? I don't know...maybe a cross...peams...or pleaches...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-24, 02:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Plums bruise easily...they'd bruise as..."
I could eat a peach all day long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-24, 02:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I could eat a peach all day long."
HOORAY for stem cell research. EAT BABIES.
www.eatbabies.com

Mmmmm baby cobbler.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-24, 04:10 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "HOORAY for stem cell research. EAT..."
Christopher Reeves is a cannibal.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-25, 10:29 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Christopher Reeves is a cannibal."
Christopher Reeves is dead...is he not??

I now a Christopher Reeves...he's a Maths teacher...

Two more results...English 1 - 31/40 -- One mark off an A...

Maths 1 - 60/68
Maths 2 - 64/76
Overall Maths - 86% which is an A.

And we've all been told that Tech was abismal (sp?? Never had to type this word before...)!! Last years avergae mark was around 75%, this year (ours) it is around 45%...how good is that??!

RUN FOR THE HILLS I TELLS YA!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-25, 10:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Christopher Reeves is dead...is he..."
Yes, he is. But I was referring to a South Park episode that Kaneda's post reminded me of.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-25, 10:52 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yes, he is. But I was referring to a..."
Ah...okie dokie.

RUN FOR THE HILLS I TELLS YA!!!!

I can't hear no running!!!

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-05-25 at 11:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-25, 11:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah...okie dokie. RUN FOR THE HILLS I..."
You cant hear me running because I'm a ninja.

Look behind you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-25, 11:54 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "You cant hear me running because I'm a..."
Nothing there eh.

I'm that fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-25, 06:08 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Nothing there eh. I'm that fast."
I am Samurai.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-25, 07:53 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I am Samurai."
wow... im dying

http://nikon.bungie.org//misc/rogerw...robotics_2.mov

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-26, 01:26 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "wow... im dying ..."
You got a Halo fetish or something?

What is it with you people and that game, it's just average...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-26, 01:27 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "You got a Halo fetish or something? ..."
*all defensive systems operational*

You cant touch me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-26, 07:12 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "You got a Halo fetish or something? ..."
And yes, I have an obsession with Halo.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-26, 08:49 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "You got a Halo fetish or something? ..."
Its not just average. Average = O.K. Halo = Kick Ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-26, 10:18 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Its not just average. Average = O.K...."
Lenny = Sexy beast...

Chem - 89%...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny