Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Question Bruce Almighty
Posted 2003-05-28, 04:10 PM
Anyone seen it? If so is it good? I cant believe it knocked reloaded out of 1st place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-28, 04:14 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
I can, everyone I know wanted to see it. I forgot it came out, so I haven't seen it yet. Thanks for reminding me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-28, 04:25 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
I did...it was great!! and the reason why it "knocked" matrix out of first is because Jim Carey hasn't made a movie like this in a long time...It was not as good as Liar Liar even though it was very similar...and made by the same ppl... In both he got special powers...and he learns a leason because of it...oh and Bob says JC is in both of the movies as well...out of all Jim Carey movies I give it a 8...but that's just me. The best part is when he first gets his powers and he makes love to his fiance...and when his fiance tries to wake him up at the beggining of the movie and he acts like a five year old...Jeniffer Aniston and Jim Carey have great chemistry together.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-05-28, 04:31 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
Yeah I have this one, it is a great movie indeed! I am too exhausted to include a description or any reason why I think it was good... Maybe later tonight or tomorrow I'll edit this.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-05-28, 04:34 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
I want to see it so bad!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-05-28, 07:01 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
it deserved to knock reloaded out of 1st place becuase reloaded was a total dissapointment
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-28, 09:16 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
zagggon said:
it deserved to knock reloaded out of 1st place becuase reloaded was a total dissapointment
... I can't believe I am about to say this... But I agree with Zagggon.
:vomits and returns:
Okay, Reloaded (and the first Matrix) can only please the eye... My soul and brain needed more than that though. Sure it had a couple complicated parts here and there, however anyone with a brain knows that isn't what I meant.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-05-28, 09:33 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
All I gathered from the first matrix is that people were being turned into batteries in the future or some shit. That's when I walked away from my T.V. and thats why I didn't go see reloaded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-29, 04:29 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
Sweden.. so slow... they showed it on Jay-Leno show though, and it looks cool. I think im going to see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-29, 03:32 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
just beacause Jeniffer had bigger boobs in the movie doesnt makes it atuomaticlly better than reload. have all the excuses you people want.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-05-30, 10:04 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
I saw the Matrix for the first time before seeing reloaded and I gotta admit I was not sure what all the hype was about. Visually they were very pleasing but I have never heard so much plot filler mystic bullshit in a movie before. "Because it must be" lol how many times was that line in the damn movie? Anything with Annistons boobs in it has got to be worth a few bucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-30, 01:42 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
It doesn't actually show them though, does it? Anyways, doesn't matter, I hope to see this movie very soon, after what you all are saying about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-05-30, 01:49 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
no you don't see boobs, but you do see a wild haired Jeniffer after Bruce is done giving her pleasure in the bathroom with only a point of his finger (lol not like that...) and then he like flips her on the bed...that was fucking funny!!!
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-05-31, 01:05 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
i dunno...i thought reloaded was pretty good. The plot is all there...the story line is pretty good...it's a little far-fetched yes but it was good. Graphically it was great, but it had a story to back it up. I have yet to see bruce almighty so i dont know if it did or didn't deserve 2 knock reloaded off 1st place but i think it'd have 2 be pretty damn good 2 be better than matrix.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-06-02, 08:47 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
it was kinda funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
l337_H4x0r is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenl337_H4x0r is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

l337_H4x0r

Posted 2003-06-02, 08:54 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
Bruce was helarious!!! Especially the part when Bruce is messing up the anchor guy(forgot his name), I remember hearing the whole theatre bust out laughing....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-06-02, 11:05 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
Not to mention, you get to see Keanu Reeve's ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-06-03, 01:20 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
Finally saw it, pretty damn funny! There are some funny ass bloopers after the credits too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-03, 01:22 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
I heard its good, its allready out of the blackmarket nowadays... (not that I would know/own/have/sell it).

Eitherway, some people said it was funny, some people said it sucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-04, 12:04 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Bruce Almighty"
mantralord said:
Not to mention, you get to see Keanu Reeve's ass.
do you like the ass mantra... or just keanu reeve's??
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18