Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Did you like Raiden in MGS2?
I didn't mind using him 3 42.86%
He was gay 2 28.57%
I REALLY LIKED HIM! 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Post Did you like Raiden?
Posted 2003-10-17, 06:01 PM
Metal Gear Solid 2's Raiden. I know alot of people were pissed when they had to use him instead of Solid Snake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-17, 10:11 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Did you like Raiden?"
He was alright, but he talked too much.

Would've still liked to play as Snake, though. MGS3 looks interesting as you play as Big Boss himself before everything happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-10-17, 11:05 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Did you like Raiden?"
Yeah, I learned about that a few days ago. An added bonus.

Why doesn't anyone post when they vote?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-18, 06:51 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Did you like Raiden?"
Because I haven't had a chance to play MGS2, I hate raiden in Mortal Kombat though, he was gay, scorpion was much more of a pimp.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-18, 07:29 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Did you like Raiden?"
Ahem! Please reframe from posting about the Thunder God Raiden, when I AM TALKING about FOXHOUND'S Raiden.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-18, 09:24 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Did you like Raiden?"
Raiden sucked. Majorly. He was a white haired little idiot. I would have REALLY enjoyed using Snake more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Edge is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEdge is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Edge

Posted 2003-10-18, 09:51 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Did you like Raiden?"
Amen to that, brother. I thought he was a girl first time I saw his picture in the manual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SoldierX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoldierX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SoldierX

Posted 2003-10-20, 01:18 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Did you like Raiden?"
lol i thought he was a girl too,haha. anways raiden is alrit but i rather use snake.
"A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the sun can kiss the grass, but you, my friend can kiss my ass!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool