Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Hows it going?
Posted 2007-11-30, 02:38 PM
I think during xmas vacation ill be on xbox live and halo 3 alot. 22 dec - 6 jan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-12-01, 06:49 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hows it going?"
Sum Yung Guy said:
I think during xmas vacation ill be on xbox live and halo 3 alot. 22 dec - 6 jan
Oh snap! Your girl coming with you this time?

This is probably the first new post here in a week, not much activity. A lot of the guys seem to be moving to COD4. I don't play games much anymore but when I do go home from college(probably will for Christmas break) I will play Halo 3. They're coming out with new levels Dec 11th, and one is a level that is basically an empty warehouse, and you can put things in with forge and make it whatever kind of level you want. Sounds neat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-12-02, 04:03 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Oh snap! :p Your girl coming with you..."
Im not going to the states for xmas. She has internet at her apartment and were gonna set up the wireless router in there with my laptop and my 360.

Oh yea, and Im on the backend of my 6th Graf... I think I have stayed in every freaking build on this post at one time or another. Oh and some of the alpha guys were telling me the story about when Gondor got caught... HILARIOUS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-12-03, 06:09 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Im not going to the states for xmas...."
Ya you'll be like the new Barrett

Gonder IS Legendary, lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-12-05, 05:59 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Ya you'll be like the new Barrett :p ..."
By the way thanks for leaving me with a nice bench stock of parts. I only now am running low on parts months after you left. Btw change your profile with your new information, your not in germany or the army any more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-12-05, 11:27 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "By the way thanks for leaving me with a..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
By the way thanks for leaving me with a nice bench stock of parts. I only now am running low on parts months after you left. Btw change your profile with your new information, your not in germany or the army any more.
Yes Sergeant changing profile now...

And yes, you're welcome for the large supply of bench stock that I and the company carried around for probably two years since the Vilseck incident... That shit's heavy.

So this is pretty much our converstion thread? Did you ever get your clearance back?

Last edited by S2 AM; 2007-12-05 at 11:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2007-12-05, 11:34 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Yes Sergeant changing profile now... ..."
Oh ya... how about a Starcraft 2 section?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2007-12-05, 11:38 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Oh ya... how about a Starcraft 2..."
S2 AM said:
Oh ya... how about a Starcraft 2 section?
I'm down for it definately, actually there's somewhat of a discussion going on in General gaming about it, go bump it. I'm sure when the game comes out there wil be a sub-forum for it, I'd like to get a Guild going for it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-05, 01:57 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Yes Sergeant changing profile now... ..."
S2 AM said:
Yes Sergeant changing profile now...

And yes, you're welcome for the large supply of bench stock that I and the company carried around for probably two years since the Vilseck incident... That shit's heavy.

So this is pretty much our converstion thread? Did you ever get your clearance back?
Of course
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy