Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

The Voice of Homer Simpson
Posted 2008-05-18, 06:28 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/416675/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "The Voice of Homer Simpson"
Holy fucking shit! He does three guys!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:32 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Holy fucking shit! He does three guys!"
M'hm, a girl also voice acts bart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:33 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "M'hm, a girl also voice acts bart."
That is scary. Can't they get more actors with all that money?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:38 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That is scary. Can't they get more..."
Why would they want to? He does them so perfectly. It's kind of like Family Guy. Seth Macfarlane voices Brian, Peter, and Stewie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why would they want to? He does them so..."
I think that saves money and makes for a better movie or tv show, I mean if you save money on paying the actors you can put it into making the show better. Besides don't they get a certain budget they have to stay in?
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:58 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I think that saves money and makes for..."
I believe the Simpsons has a sufficient budget to hire more actors if needed. However, if the guy has been doing the job this long he's probably more than capable of doing so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-18, 08:31 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I believe the Simpsons has a sufficient..."
I've watched various simpson episodes and in certain ones the quality isn't very good... Are you sure?

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-18, 08:33 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I've watched various simpson episodes..."
Of course the pilot episode is probably going to be of more questionable quality. However, the simpsons is big money and has grossed many millions of dollars in revenue. They're doing fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-18, 08:33 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I've watched various simpson episodes..."
Those were probably some of the older ones Elizabeth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-18, 09:44 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Those were probably some of the older..."
Hmmmm then I feel outdated.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-19, 07:20 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why would they want to? He does them so..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Seth Macfarlane voices Brian, Peter, and Stewie.
And Quagmire and the news anchor, Tom Tucker. (Plus various other recurring characters).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-19, 05:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "And Quagmire and the news anchor, Tom..."
Wow. I wonder how it feels to watch a show and know that it looks like two people talking to each other but it is you talking to yourself in four different voices.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-20, 12:50 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Holy fucking shit! He does three guys!"
Asamin said:
Holy fucking shit! He does three guys!
The unsung talents of the show are Harry Shearer and Hank Azaria. They do more voices than any of the others, and are excellent comedians beyond just The Simpsons.

Hank Azaria

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon
Moe Szyslak
Chief Clancy Wiggum
Comic Book Guy
Lou
Carl
Dr. Nick Riviera
Snake
Kirk Van Houten
Captain McCallister
Bumblebee Man
Superintendent Chalmers
Professor Frink
Cletus
Dredrick Tatum
Pyro (a.k.a. Chase)

Harry Shearer

C. Montgomery Burns
Waylon Smithers
Ned Flanders
Principal Skinner
Otto
Reverend Lovejoy
Dr. Julius Hibbert
Kent Brockman
Jasper
Lenny
Edde
Rainier Wolfcastle/McBain
Scratchy
Kang
Herman
George Bush
Judge Snyder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller