Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Bleach Anime
Posted 2008-05-11, 04:47 PM
Hey, does anyone that is up to date with bleach anime know what's going on? Because it suddenly went from Ichigo beating Grimmjow to everything being alright in Karakura town and Ichigo, Rukia, etc. acting as if everything what happened in Las Noches never happened. Is it just me, or do these "fillers" have nothing to do with what happens in the storyline of the manga and royally suck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-11, 07:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post "Bleach Anime"
Thats the definition of a filler.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-12, 02:43 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Thats the definition of a filler."
That wasn't my point, I'm asking what's going on...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-12, 03:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "That wasn't my point, I'm asking what's..."
Well, you can find episode names on places such as wikipedia. If you follow the manga you might be able to figure out what they are .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-12, 04:51 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Well, you can find episode names on..."
Willkillforfood said:
Well, you can find episode names on places such as wikipedia. If you follow the manga you might be able to figure out what they are .
This does not answer his question. He wanted to know if anyone knew what was going on. Not does anyone know someone who knows whats going on.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-12, 04:53 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Well, you can find episode names on..."
Thank you Asamin, I answered him precisely on what you said and had to edit this post as a result.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-12, 04:54 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Thank you Asamin, I answered him..."
He has now learned a lesson. If you ask people on Zelaron a question, you are sure to get an ironic answer.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-12, 11:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "He has now learned a lesson. If you ask..."
Can't give spoilers since it kills me deep inside. I can however say that Bleach is being really wierd. It's like they don't know if they want fillers or not.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:24 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Can't give spoilers since it kills me..."
I was watching an episode of Bleach over Swallows shoulder the other day and all the people look like they are going to go super-sain and kill everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:30 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I was watching an episode of Bleach..."
The above post is not needed and the above poster is really annoying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:32 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The above post is not needed and the..."
I know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I know :p"
Is it possible to be vain for being annoying? Because that kinda fits you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:53 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Is it possible to be vain for being..."
Being vain is loving ones self. I do not love myself. Therefore am not vain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-20, 06:22 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Well, you can find episode names on..."
Nope. The Manga is not doing this filler. Right now the Manga is on when a few people (the Vizard) were in Seireitei.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-21, 04:11 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Nope. The Manga is not doing this..."
Manga usually don't do fillers. I don't think they can. They cant make a minute of time taken up by people gawking at some explosion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-21, 06:24 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Nope. The Manga is not doing this..."
KagomJack said:
Nope. The Manga is not doing this filler. Right now the Manga is on when a few people (the Vizard) were in Seireitei.
Ohh, Mr "I don't like anime" is correcting me. I was saying if you follow the manga you should be able to pick out episode names that are related.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-22, 06:19 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Ohh, Mr "I don't like anime" is..."
I don't like anime. Bleach is the only exception.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-22, 05:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I don't like anime. Bleach is the only..."
My mom took away my computer so I am diminished to using the crappy desktop we have. It would take me like 15 minutes just to get to the point where I could start watching and not have it lag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-06-03, 06:17 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "My mom took away my computer so I am..."
That's sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack