Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-02-15, 03:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not really. Most of my life is spent..."
Now that's just weird.

Look at the Stats for the past couple of days. On the 13th there were 63 registered users online. 63! Hands up those who counted or saw 63 different people online.

We'vr got about 15 or 20 or something very active members. So who are the other 40-odd? Diablo 2 guys?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-15, 04:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now that's just weird. Look at the..."
ftp://ia300138.us.archive.org/1/item...8d1t01_vbr.mp3

Fucking creepy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-02-15, 07:53 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "ftp://ia300138.us.archive.org/1/items/pt..."
I just thought i would put a new comment on this thread...im bored as hell and have nothing to do so im inserting this thread..............bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored.....im so FUCKING bored!!! haha....anyone else have a comment to that?? if so add a new post and something new to talk about....because i am BORED!!!!
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-02-16, 10:32 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "I just thought i would put a new..."
So...you're bored, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-16, 01:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "So...you're bored, right?"
Heh heh. You said bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-02-16, 02:14 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Heh heh. You said bored."
i feel naught...i said bored.....wanna touch the naughty boy??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-02-16, 03:26 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "i feel naught...i said bored.....wanna..."
*growls*

'Nuff said, babe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-16, 04:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "*growls* 'Nuff said, babe."
touch my naughty stick...haha...u pervert!!!! dont touch me there..!!!! ahhhhh....it hurts it hur....it hu...it feels so good...keep doing it....haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan

Posted 2006-02-16, 04:58 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "touch my naughty stick...haha...u..."
hehehe

boned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-02-17, 09:38 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "hehehe boned :D"
bwned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-17, 09:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "bwned"
C2H6 + 4O2 ---> 2CO2 + 6H20

That's redox and combustion reactions

I like Chemistry now <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-02-17, 09:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "C2H6 + 4O2 ---> 2CO2 + 6H20 That's..."
What about baking soda and hydrochloric acid?

I need corrections!

NaHCO3 + HCl --> H20 + CO2 + NaCl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-02-18, 05:41 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "What about baking soda and hydrochloric..."
Chemistry is really really fun.

And what corrections? That's right.

Baking Soda + Hydrochloric Acid --> Water + Carbon Dioxide + Sodium Chloride
NaHCO3 + HCl --> H20 + CO2 + NaCl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-18, 03:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Chemistry is really really fun. :) ..."
I'm king of balancing equations!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-02-18, 03:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Chemistry is really really fun. :) ..."
2H2O --> 2H2 + O2

=D Decomposition and redox!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-02-19, 01:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "2H2O --> 2H2 + O2 =D Decomposition..."
Grand.

What level do you do Chemistry at? Are you thinking of going into a career in Chemistry?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-19, 05:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Grand. What level do you do..."
Na sure about my level, but I'm doing a career in English and Film Acting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-02-20, 06:43 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Na sure about my level, but I'm doing a..."
Fair enoughskis.

You're 19, so I'm guessing it's either A-level (College) or University level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-20, 12:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fair enoughskis. You're 19, so I'm..."
Oooh...sorry! I'm actually 18 and in High School Chemistry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-02-20, 12:26 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oooh...sorry! I'm actually 18 and in..."
Well, I was nearly right.

If you're 18 then you're doing A-level chemistry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny