Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-07-08, 09:09 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
With 500% ed being one of like 6 mods, I don't see many uniques being able to top it.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:03 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
I think 500%ed is 2 of the 6 mods, not 1.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:07 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
i just wanna see people using the original short sword that you get when you start a new game... and making that godly...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jim Da N00b

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:08 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
and I also wanna see peole like.... make a ladder account just to mass produce IST runes... then log on like... 3 times a week until the end of the ladder season... where they'll have so many it'll be nuts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jim Da N00b

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:20 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
I officially can't wait for the fucking patch....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:24 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
Senesia said:
I think 500%ed is 2 of the 6 mods, not 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-08, 01:26 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
dii.net says we CAN upgrade rares
arreat summit says we CAN'T upgrade rares

Somebody wanna try a formula from dii.net and try to upgrade a rare in a sp or tcp/ip game on their 1.10 beta? thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-08, 04:20 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
Yea the Rare Upgrade Recipes work, Arreat Summit just hasn't posted those recipes yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2003-07-08, 04:40 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
goody
i've spawned a rare item with + 2 sockets as a modifier

hmm hmm hmmm

Ouroboros' Dream Weapon:

Rare Great Poleaxe
448-1274
540%Enhanced Damage
75% Increased Attack Speed
+300 to Attack Rating
+49 to Maximum Damage(Based on Character Level)
+1633 to Attack Rating(Based on Character Level)
Repairs 1 Durability Every 20 Seconds
Ethereal Cannot Be Repaired
Socketed(2)

*drool*

Last edited by ouroboros; 2003-07-09 at 12:01 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros