Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons
Posted 2003-07-07, 06:22 PM
List the best normal, exceptional or elite rare spawned mods you have!

for example:
400%ed/40%ias/+200AR Short Sword > 230%/30%ias/100AR Gladius.

You can brag about your great find AND help those of us who care about spawnable possible godly rares for 1.10 beta!

the best i've found was a 211%ed/40%ias/5%ll/+121AR rare winged harpoon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-07, 07:06 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
I found an Exceptional Bow that had more than 350% ED and 25% ias, it was nice but still didn't compare to the damage of an elite weapon.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-07, 07:07 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
Adrena, do the cube trick to make it Elite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-07, 07:08 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
What?.. no.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-07, 07:20 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
Why not? Cube it to make it an elite weapon and you're set!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-07, 07:48 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
I thought that was just uniques only.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-07, 07:49 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
Now they have a cube recipe for rares too. Check it out at d2.net. This is why I'm getting to pumped! The world event is gonna be fucking awesome!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-07, 08:17 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
I looked there and it's still just uniques.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-07, 08:34 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
shweetness.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-07, 08:49 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
http://www.diabloii.net/items/horadric-v110.shtml

Look towards the bottom badboy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-07, 09:07 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
Dear god I didn't see that yet.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-07, 09:20 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
Oh boy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-07, 10:51 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
You can't do upgrade to elite...that's ladder only recipe I think?

Anyway, best items...I've listed that on some threads....digging...

Rare Legend Sword
+1 pally skill,
417% Enhance Damage...
14 Max Dmg,
205 AR
3 Str.

Too bad no 40% ias...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-07, 10:58 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
Nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-08, 01:39 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
keep posting them

according to the limited feedback & my hour of 1.10 gambling:
-cruel & other 1.09 magic only mods can now spawn on 1.10 beta rares
-affixes of the same group can now spawn on the same rare
-up to 6 affixes on a rare

Try to post exact stats people!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-08, 02:17 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
The Item Class Upgrade Recipies are only for Unique Items and they aren't Ladder Only Recipes (At least Arreat Summit Doesnt say they are)

My best rare was a 446% Colossus Sword that did 333 - 660 Damage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2003-07-08, 02:57 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
He shows his face on zelaron.... Anyway most ladder only shit works in SP also, so....

And its for rares also, try reading the thread.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-08, 05:27 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
I did read the thread but I didn't see the Rare Cube recipes on Diabloii.net below the Unique ones when I looked earlier so sorry.

By the way what was the "He shows his face on zelaron" for?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2003-07-08, 07:02 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
"Ladder Recipe" recipes work in single player, and for ladder chars on the realms. They do not work for non-ladder realm chars.

1 Fal Rune (#19)
+ 1 Um Rune (#22)
+ Perfect Sapphire
+ Exceptional rare weapon

Elites the Rare Weapon

These recipes upgrade the item type without changing the Rare mods, just the base item stats stats.

You could turn a rare Gothic Bow into a Rare Hydra Bow, for instance. Adding damage to weapons and defense to armor is the point of these.

Str and Dex and Clvl reqs may increase as well.

Even if it is Ladder only, mostly everyone will be playing that anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-08, 08:54 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "Best 1.10 Beta Rare Weapons"
Could v1.10 be the equivelant of D2C in which many people use rares; or will this only last until people begin to find the godly elite unique items?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose