Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:19 AM
YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-24, 12:15 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
I know. And that proves that you've never read what I wrote. I said, I bot and I'm aware that I'm breaking Blizzard rules while botting.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-24, 12:21 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
I've only read the last few posts, but I think it is pretty safe to say that she was talking about the items actually found by bots ARE legit, the process went about to get them were not. By legit, she means, they actually dropped in the game, and were not duped, hacked, or made bugged by any means illegal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-24, 12:58 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
i know im just saying that its not a good thing to use a bot
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-24, 02:07 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
Yeah, you whites and hexes user.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-06-24 at 02:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-24, 02:13 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
for your information senesia when i heard that blizzard will be doing some housecleaning of the hacked items/bugged/ect from all the realms i panicked and traded every hacked/bugged item i owned. so now i am 100% legit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-24, 02:27 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
You did that because you were "panicked"?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-24, 02:27 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
Ugh, I wonder if they will actually deliver on their word? I have a bunch of unlegit shit, but I'm not gonna trade it. 1) Its worthless anyway, and 2) I don't care if it goes poof, my bot found all the LEGIT gear I wear anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-24, 02:30 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
Hahaha, I don't really care too much about my accounts now. I'll start new ones on ladder as soon as 1.10 comes out.

Zagggon, why are you always frowning toward botters anyway?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-24, 02:32 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
Yeah, I've actually gave up playing ever since before I left for Vegas. It just doesn't get me enthused like it did before. Oh well, maybe now I can bring up my 3.5 GPA with all my free time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-24, 02:45 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
ok, ALL BOTTERS DESERVE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! (here she comes to rain down on me)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-24, 02:47 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
i think that when the new patch comes out im going to make a new account on the ladder so it doesent matter i guess......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-24, 03:38 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
meh, zagggon dont double post....and werent you the one sayng you could "dupe"...im sure that makes you legit
(even though we all know you cant )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-06-24, 03:51 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
well that was a very well planned out lie that i could have made alot of money on but you guys outtalked me and made the buyers go away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-24, 04:11 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
double post flamming i think its time to kick zagggon's ass out of this forum
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-06-24, 04:17 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
zagggon said:
well that was a very well planned out lie that i could have made alot of money on but you guys outtalked me and made the buyers go away
Right like when your started that thread saying you wouldnt sell your way 2 dupe cause of what your mother would think ?

I will say it again. Dont make a fool out of yourself at least let us do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-06-24, 04:46 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
I've never seemed to get the bot to keep working, it will work for awhile then stop, I don't know but this was like almost a year ago, maybe they've gotten better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-24, 05:20 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
JiDDaR said:
double post flamming i think its time to kick zagggon's ass out of this forum
add spamming, and lying about a dupe...and i think he just told us his intentions were to scam zelaron members.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-06-24, 05:32 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...045#post269045
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-06-24, 06:07 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
Just clarifying something.

Actually he didn't double post, it was me who split and merge an off-topic post he made in that thread.

He did spam a lot, though.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia