Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

1.10 Rune word testing-

Posted 2003-07-08, 02:46 PM
Sanctuary

3 Socketed Shields

Ko + Ko + Eld

Works

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-07-10 at 12:22 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-08, 02:49 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "1.10 Rune word testing-"
Beast

5 Socket Axes/Clubs/Hammers

Ber + Tir + Um + Mal + Lum

Works.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-07-08 at 04:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-08, 02:55 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "1.10 Rune word testing-"
Eternity

5 Socket Melee Weapons

Amn + Ber + Ist + Sol + Shael

Works.

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-07-08 at 11:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-08, 02:56 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "1.10 Rune word testing-"
Adrenachrome said:
If you dont post a tested rune word in this thread your post will be canned.

Sanctuary

4 Socketed Shields

Ko + Ohm + Ko + Eld

Does not work.
Don't can me

Sanctuary has been changed to:
3 Socketed Shields
Ko + Ko + Mal

Arreat Summit.

Edit: 
seems like I'm a little late...

Breath of the Dying works,
Bramble works,
Enigma works,
Call To Arms works,
Delirium works,
Famine works.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-07-08 at 02:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:01 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "1.10 Rune word testing-"
However, in Call to Arms,
+16 To Battle Command
+13 To Battle Orders
+12 To Battle Cry

Those are totally random. And when I equip one them on my barb, it doesn't even have correct +skill level. I had two CtA, with about + ~20 to these three skills, and ended up +10 to all 3.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-08, 04:09 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "1.10 Rune word testing-"
*Splits thread*

As I've mentioned earlier...

I've spotted other error in dii.net runewords page.

So it's better to try with Arreat Summit...

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/runewords.shtml

Edit: 
Oh no, I appear to be triple posting after I've split the thread....!

Edited by Adrenachrome 

Fix the thread and thanks for the advice I am using Arreat now.

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-07-08 at 04:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-08, 04:13 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "1.10 Rune word testing-"
Stone 4 Socketed Body Armor Shael + Um + Pul + Lum

Works

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-08, 04:21 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "1.10 Rune word testing-"
Passion 4 Socket Weapons Dol + Ort + Eld + Lem

Works.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-08, 04:33 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "1.10 Rune word testing-"
Gloom 3 Socket Body Armor Fal + Um + Pul

Works ( Not to mention the 2700+def armor I made with it )

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-08, 04:37 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "1.10 Rune word testing-"
Chains of Honor 4 Socket Body Armor Dol + Um + Ber + Ist

Works.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-08, 10:19 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "1.10 Rune word testing-"
Cresent Moon
3 socket Axes/Swords/Polearms
Shael + Um + Tir

Works.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia