Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

*sigh* i got hacked
Posted 2003-02-13, 06:53 PM
damnit i came back from a cs scrim and then next thing i know my password was invalid for my account then i go on my mf account and see whats up then i see some guy on my account. im not sure if they used some special hack or got a lucky guess i never saw the # of tries. and the dudes that hacked me were from FoE.

THIS SUCKS!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Guest2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuest2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Guest2

Posted 2003-02-13, 07:36 PM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
Wrong realm??? It happens make sure u have the right realm specifed of wat ever lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-13, 07:41 PM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
No, I don't think that he got the wrong realm. I got hacked to. the guy who hacked me was named dualmaster-b. I have to start all over again but I am lvling up quick with the help of some friends.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-13, 07:46 PM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
Why don't you just e-mail blizz and they'll get your account back?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-02-13, 11:49 PM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
Or spend 10 minutes on the phone with them.. This goes faster and they didn't ask me any questions. (they took the acct not a hacker) Emailed them, waited a month.. decided to call, and got the acct back within 10 mins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-02-14, 06:07 AM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
But you need your Classic CD-Key, which I lost a while back...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-14, 08:32 AM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
You could download onlyner's tool {from here(mewgood)} That is if you still have your original install with the original cd-key. This shows your cdkey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-02-14, 02:12 PM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
I did call and emailed blizzard. I did get my account back but it doesn't stop the fact that my chars were stripped and and I still have to start all over again.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-14, 04:43 PM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
by the time blizz emailed me back for my account everything was already stolen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Guest2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuest2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Guest2

Posted 2003-02-16, 10:40 PM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
MEH~! I got hacked 2x
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-17, 03:56 AM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
Stupid ppl got hacked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-20, 08:06 PM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
do you think i could get my account back still, it was stolen in august. ( saying they did log on a least 1 every 3 months)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mossimo500 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmossimo500 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mossimo500

Posted 2003-02-20, 10:06 PM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
Yes. I lost an account in June and retrieved it in December.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-02-20, 11:24 PM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
im worried. can you get hacked using bots?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
l337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenl337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

l337 l3alla

Posted 2003-02-21, 12:26 AM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
No you cant. Or YOU can be if the bot is not clean ( trojans , keyloggers etc ).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-21, 01:13 AM in reply to Guest2's post "*sigh* i got hacked"
Bloodkrawller said:
I did call and emailed blizzard. I did get my account back but it doesn't stop the fact that my chars were stripped and and I still have to start all over again.
That is odd, when I got hacked they gave my account back with a roll-back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer