Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Red Ethereal Titans
Posted 2003-07-15, 11:21 PM
i have these on b.net , wtf is up wit them:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-16, 12:23 AM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
Yeah, they are broken.. lol ruined em. Ran out of javs to throw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-16, 02:14 AM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
Dont tell me you bought these titans broken =Þ. Show us what % hehe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-07-16, 08:02 AM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
Um... item name appears in red if you don't meet the stat, level, and class requirements as well, correct?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-16, 10:02 AM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
Medieval Bob said:
Um... item name appears in red if you don't meet the stat, level, and class requirements as well, correct?
The text of that specific requirements will be appear in Red Text if you don't meet it, the text will still display according.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:29 AM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
It says there are 140, so they aren't broken.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-16, 12:29 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
No dude it's still broken trust me it replenishes it quanity k this what happened the used all 140 and hit another guy and it cracked replenished and red forever. Never be able use that but you can scam people into buying it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 02:11 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
well i bought em cuz i thout it was h4x. it cost me 2 290's and the % is 191
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-16, 05:24 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
kaos said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-16, 06:45 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
fuk u i got those 290's free and this guy offerd a 160/60 4 sock valor and a 2 socket bug gaze for em but i wanted to know wat other ppl would give
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-07-16, 08:01 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
I'm sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-17, 11:09 AM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
badboy said:
kaos said:
oh got that pic is worth a save
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-07-20, 01:08 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
how much is a 200% titans worth , i managed to trade those red etharal ones for perfect ones
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-07-20, 01:29 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
yeah right, someone would trade a higher percent for a lower?? kk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-20, 02:08 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
Probably a Perfect Non-Ethereal.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-20, 03:00 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
no iam serious , well i did add a bvalor and a 181 non eth titans for his perf ones but i dont care wat u say i jus wnna know how much their worth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-07-20, 03:05 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
I never valued a Perfect Eth Titan's that much.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-20, 04:00 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
I don't think they are worth alot. Maybe a 290.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-07-25, 01:13 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
I've bought a broken ethereal titans for a shaft I think...
Only reason I did is cuz in 1.10 javalins with the mod "replenishes stack" which run down to 0 will remain usable as they replenish and can be thrown again...
So, if this would apply to broken ethereal titans from now you got yourself sweet deals
If I could only have what I wanted.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cereal Killa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCereal Killa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cereal Killa

Posted 2003-07-25, 02:47 PM in reply to kaos's post "Red Ethereal Titans"
Thread split, and trashed the spam.

I don't know how much a 290 sc is worth. But Perfect Ethereal Titans are usually duped, and it worth a little less than 19x% Ethereal Titans. The 19x% ones are worth a few high runes on West.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia