Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2008-06-28, 12:27 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "This is simple stuff (it's from years..."
Ah, I'm not that good Wed-G, I'll have to pass.. Although, You have got me interested in rm2k3...Curse you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-28, 12:50 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Ah, I'm not that good Wed-G, I'll have..."
Coriander said: [Goto]
Ah, I'm not that good Wed-G, I'll have to pass.. Although, You have got me interested in rm2k3...Curse you.
Lol. Takes me back to my snes days. That's why I'll never leave my baby (RM2K3). Lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-28, 03:43 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "This is simple stuff (it's from years..."
for sound i can find it easily so ask what you want ill find it
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-28, 04:19 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "for sound i can find it easily so ask..."
No Jamer, I'm confident Wed-g would want the sounds to be custom made. Right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-28, 05:14 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "for sound i can find it easily so ask..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
for sound i can find it easily so ask what you want ill find it
For most sounds, I would like, not require, that they be custom. Just so no one else has those sounds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-29, 10:11 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "The project will be made in RPGMaker..."
Are Zelaron members playable characters or make appearances?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-29, 01:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Are Zelaron members playable characters..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Are Zelaron members playable characters or make appearances?
That's a great idea! Little cameo appearances.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-30, 04:52 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "That's a great idea! Little cameo..."
Hey Wed-G, do you need some web space for this project?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-05, 03:31 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "That's a great idea! Little cameo..."
Can people donate crap to your team? By that I mean. Scripts, Events, Battle Programs, Maps, or even sprites and graphics that are custom to this? I will be offline for a month but I would gladly donate loads of my stuff to you. I used to have 2003 and I was making a game for it with some close friends of mine. I learned to do all of it and I can do it well. I just have no resume or reknown since I don't like making games with people over the net.

I just don't want to be on a internet team. They never work out...
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-07-07, 11:28 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Can people donate crap to your team? By..."
Don't need space as of yet, glg.

And hotdog, you can donate whatever you want. I can't guarantee we'll use it though. It all depends on if we need it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-07-07, 02:04 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Don't need space as of yet, glg. And..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Don't need space as of yet, GLG.

:(

Can I start making a site for it anyways?

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-07, 06:53 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting ":( Can I start making a site for it..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
:(

Can I start making a site for it anyways?
Absolutely. Black and orange as the theme, por favor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-07-07, 06:56 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Absolutely. Black and orange as the..."
heres a good site for sounds www.soundsnap.com
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-07-08, 12:11 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Absolutely. Black and orange as the..."
Absolutely. Black and orange as the theme, por favor.

I can make a color scheme picker using cookies. Would you like that instead?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-08, 11:01 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I can make a color scheme picker using..."
I can make a color scheme picker using cookies. Would you like that instead?
Yeah. Diversity is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-07-08, 01:33 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Yeah. Diversity is good."
Do you want to pick the themes out, or do you want me to do it, besides the one stated above? I won't be applying anything like that today, but it's nice to know ahead of time.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-08, 02:52 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Do you want to pick the themes out, or..."
Do you want to pick the themes out, or do you want me to do it, besides the one stated above? I won't be applying anything like that today, but it's nice to know ahead of time.
Yeah, I'd like to pick colors/themes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-07-19, 05:09 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Yeah, I'd like to pick colors/themes."
We still need people. SIGN UP!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-08-10, 01:11 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Do you want to pick the themes out, or..."
'Bout that time for space, GLG.

I'm gonna need to host the battle beta once I get it finished. I foresee about a week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-08-10, 01:25 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "'Bout that time for space, GLG. I'm..."
'Bout that time for space, GLG.

I'm gonna need to host the battle beta once I get it finished. I foresee about a week.

Wait, what? What time for space? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

EDIT: OH! Webspace!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy