Credits and info to cheatlist
1.20 Info Here!!
The anticipated Loader and Patch for version 1.20 of War3 has arrived.
1) Preform a clean install of War3 (details on that below).
2) Apply the patches.
3) Place the 1.20 loader in your War3 beta folder.
4) Run the loader instead of normal War3.exe to play on a BnetD server.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1) Install a clean copy of Warcraft 1.0 or 1.03 (Look here if you need help installing.)
If you already have a working copy of 1.10 or above, you don't have to reinstall, but it might remedy some problems if you run into them later on
2) Use w3b_110.exe to upgrade 1.0 to 1.10
2) Use w3b_103_110.exe to upgrade 1.03 to 1.10
Note: A couple people have claimed that upgrading to 1.03 and then to 1.10 helps remedy some missing file errors. Try this if going from 1.00 to 1.10 doesn't work, although it should...
3) Use w3b_111.exe to upgrade to 1.11
4) Use w3b_111_112.exe to upgrade to 1.12
5) Use w3b_112_113.exe to upgrade to 1.13
5) Use w3b_113_120.exe to upgrade to 1.20
6) Get WC3_Server Editor.zip, or another server editor, from one of the download locations for patches, and add one of the below mentioned 1.20 servers. (http://www.gzuphoesdown.com/wc3/WC3_Server_Editor.zip
is a Server Editor)
7) Place NEW loader in your Warcraft III Beta folder. Start the game by clicking the loader in your Warcraft 3 directory.(You must start the game this way every time)
8) Connect to the server you just added and enjoy!
So far the servers that will successfully run 1.20 are:
The server is currently up. But it may have trouble handling the sheer demand that that's being placed on it by people wanting to play 1.20, and might go down, depending on how many people are on. More servers will appear when the new server software is released.
The Version 1 1.20 loader and patch can be found at these URLs:
All Files: http://www.war3pub.net:8080/war3/
All Files: ftp://184.108.40.206/
Some of the patches may be .exe.download so u change them to .exe and it should work :P
The 1.13 patch, required for this patch and loader to work, can be found at these URLs:
Updates up to 1.12, required for this patch and loader to work, located at these URLs:
Updates up to 1.11, required for this patch and loader to work, located at these URLs:
Thanks to the Warforge team for this Loader!
I would recommend that you virus-scan the ALL files before you use, I donít guarantee any validity of these files.
FCHFXL JPLA TTMWZJ RN19 D3UOBY <-- Key if you need to install again.
Known beta issues:
If you are experiencing disconnects from the server with a message that "This specified server is invalid" after logging in, please make sure you are using the latest loader.
If your computer locks or white screens and you're running Windows 98 or ME, run the normal war3.exe first, exit when it loads, then the loader. Do this once every time you boot your computer and the loader should work fine after. If your screen turns blank, right click on your desktop and click properties. Settings tab, Advanced button. Look for an option called Fog Table Emulation and enable it.
FAQ: Clean .dll?
Basically means if you ever installed a CRACK. REINSTALL your Warcraft 3. Thanks.
Addtional Keys if need to re-install:
If one doesnt work, try another. Most should work.
Credits and info to cheatlist
My comment: *sigh* to Zelaron forum...