Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

How Often Do You Smoke [Weed]
Posted 2006-11-05, 04:48 AM
How often do you guys smoke bud?

I've been smoking a bit too much these last few weeks, been going though a half 8th a day of chronic on average =). I randomly cut back entirely to lower my tolerance... but the next "break" of mine comes in about two weeks during thanksgiving break.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2006-11-05, 04:52 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How Often Do You Smoke [Weed]"
How about.. never? You shouldn't smoke that shit, no mather what the music channels tell you: its bad for you.

Why the hell do you smoke that rubbish anyway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2006-11-05, 10:20 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How Often Do You Smoke [Weed]"
I have been smoking too much as well, up to about a halfbag a day. It's fun to have three smoking meals a day, along with other snacks. Today I'm smoking a quarter eighth blunt and I already had one 'bazooka' (my piece).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-05, 10:26 AM in reply to Death's post starting "How about.. never? You shouldn't smoke..."
It's not bad for you. At all. Smoking weed in moderation doesn't affect your health one bit.

Anyway, I haven't smoked in about 3 months. I got busted in April and now I'm facing certain legal crap right now. Once I get through this though I'll probably start smoking maybe once a month. Not gonna get really heavy into it like I was in the past.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-05, 10:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's not bad for you. At all. Smoking..."
Good luck with that. I know guys in their thirties that have said 'they weren't going to get into as heavy again' and they chuff more than I do a day!!! I'm sure you are much smarter than these guys though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-05, 11:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's not bad for you. At all. Smoking..."
Thanatos said:
It's not bad for you. At all. Smoking weed in moderation doesn't affect your health one bit.
Note the word "moderation". God I love that word. You know why? Because it is subjective. What is moderate to you might not be moderate to me, and some random Joe might have a completely different view on "moderate" aswell. Therefor, using it when it concerns the consumption of addictive, harmful and illegal drugs is utter bollocks.

Quote:
Anyway, I haven't smoked in about 3 months.
Good, keep it up.

Quote:
I got busted in April and now I'm facing certain legal crap right now.
Why do you think the government makes this rubbish illegal? Good thing you got busted as you would've else probably gone over to some heavier rubbish like speed or whatever the fuck the stuff is called these days. You always think you don't, but you don't realise you've started a long, hard battle the day you start taking that trash.

I'm not pro-government at all, infact I wish all those fucking politicians nothing but a painful death, but for other reasons. Fact remains that stuff is banned now, and that ban shouldn't be lifted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2006-11-05, 11:16 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Note the word "moderation". God I love..."
The only negative effects of smoking pot are the same effects of smoking any substance. It is not bad for your lungs.

Pot is actually very good for many other things. Rather than believing everyone tells you, try finding things out for yourself. I don't even smoke pot anymore but I know that if you're a somewhat responsible and intelligent person, there is absolutely nothing bad that pot can do to you.

I'd explain to you why the government makes it illegal if I had an hour and the motivation. But I know you wont be swayed, I've tried talking sense into people like you.

If you feel like opening your eyes to the FACTS, try reading this.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/drugs/hemp-marijuana/

The guy explains everything there is to know, seriously, with sources. But like I said, I know you wont be swayed. I won't lose sleep over it. I know in the end I'm better than you just because I can form my own opinions.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2006-11-05 at 11:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-05, 01:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The only negative effects of smoking..."
!King_Amazon! said:
The only negative effects of smoking pot are the same effects of smoking any substance. It is not bad for your lungs.

Pot is actually very good for many other things. Rather than believing everyone tells you, try finding things out for yourself. I don't even smoke pot anymore but I know that if you're a somewhat responsible and intelligent person, there is absolutely nothing bad that pot can do to you.

I'd explain to you why the government makes it illegal if I had an hour and the motivation. But I know you wont be swayed, I've tried talking sense into people like you.

If you feel like opening your eyes to the FACTS, try reading this.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/drugs/hemp-marijuana/

The guy explains everything there is to know, seriously, with sources. But like I said, I know you wont be swayed. I won't lose sleep over it. I know in the end I'm better than you just because I can form my own opinions.
If you know I can't be swayed, why go through all the trouble of explaining it than? Think your e-peen will grow?

Whether or not marijuana itself is harmful, fact is many teenagers make the step from marijuana to speed or whichever other rubbish a lot faster than making the step from nothing to speed. Seeing as marijuana is being promoted by the word music unworthy rap culture, the step from 'clean' to marijuana is a lot more tempting for kids. Thus, marijuana is harmful for your health, be it directly or indirectly.

Furthermore I have actually witnessed marijuana's harmful effects before my very eyes. I won't waste any effort on typing a whole message about it though because I know people like you can't be swayed.

Quote:
I don't even smoke pot anymore but I know that if you're a somewhat responsible and intelligent person, there is absolutely nothing bad that pot can do to you.
When I see some stoned out junkie sitting on a doorstep in town, somehow the words 'responsible' and 'intelligent' don't come up in my head, at all.

Quote:
Rather than believing everyone tells you, try finding things out for yourself.
Coming from a guy who links me to some bollocks stoner website. Let me tell you something mate, I've expierenced it first hand. I've tried the shit and know what it did to me and my friends. I however was the more intelligent and responsible person (the irony) and actually saw what was going on and stopped it before it was too late. For some of my 'friends' it's too late now, they've thrown away their life and theres no way of going back for them.

Last edited by Death; 2006-11-05 at 01:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2006-11-05, 08:04 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How Often Do You Smoke [Weed]"
I've been clean for a while, can't remember the last time I smoked weed.

Don't do it anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-05, 08:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've been clean for a while, can't..."
i smoked weed once, but i consider weed something for the lowly middle-class white commoner; i smoke cigars (and penis hurr) instead
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-11-05, 08:52 PM in reply to Death's post starting "If you know I can't be swayed, why go..."
Well, weed isn't for everyone but you can be a successful business-man and smoke ganja. Don't let it consume your life, set goals, and be motivated. Don't be stupid with it (smoking in cars, bringing it with you, etc) and hopefully, nothing will go wrong.

I'm glad you actually have some first hand experience with it instead of the Pro-Government retards who will believe anything they hear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-05, 09:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well, weed isn't for everyone but you..."
Dude, I smoked an eighth and a half by myself and then an eighth blunt tonite I am so chill!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-06, 01:05 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dude, I smoked an eighth and a half by..."
Truthfully, i'd like to quit... in a way. Weed is a lot of fun, but it effects my confidence in a negative way. But for now, I guess i'm smoking bud so thats that.

I feel that its allright for me to smoke because I do have my life "in line". I own and operate a buisness, go to school full-time and shit - I like to smoke bud sometimes =).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2006-11-06, 06:39 AM in reply to tacoX's post starting "Truthfully, i'd like to quit... in a..."
I like smoking buds, and I'm not really wasting too much money on it. I used to sell and always gave people good deals and smoked them up, so now whenever they see me they get my blazed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-06, 11:47 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How Often Do You Smoke [Weed]"
Like once a month or so, depends on when my boyfriend and I go to a party.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-06, 11:52 AM in reply to Death's post starting "If you know I can't be swayed, why go..."
People sometimes don't know how to handle things. Marijuana is like alcohol in respect to it being able to be abused. However, between tobacco, alcohol, and MJ, MJ is the less harmful of the trio.

I've lost a cousin to drugs, but marijuana wasn't what got him started. I believe it was speed or cocaine. I also have another cousin who has lost her children and was forced into rehab because of crack. If I recall correctly, she never touched marijuana in her whole life. The thing of it is, it depends on the person. If you have an addictive personality, than odds are you will become addicted to it not because MJ is addictive, but because you've set yourself to be addicted to it mentally and psychologically.

Anyone in here smoke hookah?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-06, 11:56 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Note the word "moderation". God I love..."
I had a conversation with a friend on Marijuana and why it was banned. It all has to do with a lot of propaganda from the 30's and time of prohibition. Y'see, if you couldn't have alcohol, you could have marijuana. Eventually ridiculous claims were made and propaganda films were being released (Reefer Madness anyone?). But my friend had told me he had seen propaganda films that made blacks look like they go crazy and randomly rape white women when they have marijuana.

All in all, propaganda and bullshit is why it's illegal now. I'd also love to see this inane War on Drugs stopped. Quit throwing potheads into prison and start focusing a bit more on the real criminals instead of making them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-06, 11:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "People sometimes don't know how to..."
When I smoked pot, I was (mostly) responsible about it. I wasn't skipping school to do it, I wasn't putting myself in danger, I wasn't doing tons of other hardcore stuff along with it, though I was experimental. I've expiremented with numerous drugs but I've never been addicted to any of them, even marijuana. I enjoyed doing it and it didn't ruin my life. It in no way effected me negatively, except maybe a little harm to my lungs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-06, 12:37 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I had a conversation with a friend on..."
Marijuana is illegal because of Dow Chemical and nylon vs. hemp.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-11-06, 09:16 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Marijuana is illegal because of Dow..."
I hate when people are like "smoking is bad and you're a bad person for doing it!"

That said, I don't.. "indulge"

Maybe in college eh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn