Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-05-21, 09:38 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I mean shit if you get a ith zerker I need one I mean GOD!

By the way zeth I'm *TheOblivion35 on East
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-05-25, 04:05 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Yeah, i know im new here, but maybe ill get lucky

I've been playing on us west for about 4 days...and have managed to get my sorc to lvl 70.

But now i need some sorc gear, however i haven't much to offer on us west.

So if anyone has some free stuf (shako,occy,lidless), or are willing to exchange items on us west for my items on europe please post here... Thnx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
parazitul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenparazitul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

parazitul

Posted 2003-05-25, 07:11 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
parazitul(A USELESS IMP WITH 3 POSTS) said:
Yeah, i know im new here, but maybe ill get lucky

I've been playing on us west for about 4 days...and have managed to get my sorc to lvl 70.

But now i need some sorc gear, however i haven't much to offer on us west.

So if anyone has some free stuf (shako,occy,lidless), or are willing to exchange items on us west for my items on europe please post here... Thnx
Read who I'm quoting....
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-05-25, 08:46 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I go into a game... It says free hex if you join this clan. Then, the guy says the dueler will be in here shortly but he's not on now (this was a lie). He tells me to go to his site to join. It says that I need the latest version of java. I click on it, and a download comes up. I asked him if it was a virus (I didn't even know about drophack at the time). He says no, so I download it and guess what happens? All my items are dropped one by one and the two guys pick them up.

My zon lost: Wf, Shaft, 2 wrings, lava gout, waterwalks, oak-curio, strings, and gaze

I know you're probably about to call me a noob, but will you help me out and give me some items? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

(Ok, I got all my items back except for a wf and I'll trade for that or you could give me a free hex that i could trade for a wf)

Last edited by NonGayMan; 2003-05-25 at 08:55 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-25, 10:43 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Wow, did you really fall for that? What did they have you download? It was probably an executable... I used to be one of those faggots that did that too...

If you are on East, msg me, Titus21, and I'll hook you up plenty of gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-25, 10:53 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Play on europe realm offer help
boosts, cow games, cant offer items to every one but if ur a cool person ill help u out
acc 0nyx (with a zero)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-05-25, 11:54 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Damn, I'm on West
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-25, 12:52 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
im lookin for some good zon gear (valor or lionheart) (wf or ith bow) i know i havent posted alot but i dont usually got alot to talk about and ive been browsin zelaron forums for a couple of months

lifes a bitch and then we die, so i say lets all get high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeous-time

Posted 2003-05-25, 04:46 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
All I need is 1 hex or a wf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-26, 12:37 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
titus hooked me up. thnx man. u a pimp.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-05-26, 12:52 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
zeal311 said:
titus hooked me up. thnx man. u a pimp.
so would that make you his ho?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-26, 08:08 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
My account is 1337-thug btw if anybody has a free hex
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-26, 10:08 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
HEY my bday is in one week (june 2nd)maybe a few hexs or somthing would be nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-05-26, 07:43 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
NonGayMan said:
i give u soem stuff if u on east, pm me
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-05-29, 08:42 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" said:
NonGayMan said:
i give u soem stuff if u on east, pm me
btw this is only to NGM, plz no more PM's for free stuff...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-05-29, 09:25 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Sorry, Cronic but I'm on West. Maybe I'll create a new account on East and if I do, I'll give you a pm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-29, 03:47 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I knew there were still newbs who keep coming and begging. lol nice thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-30, 08:29 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
im lookin for a couple pally or druid cruels like a ffk (fury fanged knife) or a fury myth sword with 2 or 3 open sockets

lifes a bitch and then we die, so i say lets all get high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeous-time

Posted 2003-05-30, 03:20 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Comon!! i need BVAlor and B Stringahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-06-01, 02:14 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I REALLY need a sorc armageddon fletch ammy and a gull.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan