Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Fucking Game Wtf!!!!!!!
Posted 2004-06-17, 05:47 PM
THIS FUCKNIG GAME PISSES ME OFF LIKE U WOULD NOT FUCKING BELIEVE!

u see fucking why MINIMUM THORNS AND ALMOST MINIMUM FUCKING PSN DMG! and also my fucking chaos i made earlier LOWEST ED POSSIBLE and b4 that a 303ED DOOM FUCKING ZERKER!!!!!! this game pisses me RIGHT THE FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BRAMBLE.JPG (38.1 KB, 90 views)
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-17, 06:17 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "Fucking Game Wtf!!!!!!!"
Chill out man, most people don't even have the shit to make those.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-17, 06:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Chill out man, most people don't even..."
i gave him the armour
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-17, 06:38 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i gave him the armour :)"
That was nice armor btw. To bad it didnt work out, but as !KA! put it atleast you can make that.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-17, 07:18 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "That was nice armor btw. To bad it..."
Try and trade it for ohm and do it over

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-17, 09:38 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Try and trade it for ohm and do it over..."
i can just put HEL and a TP scroll in cube and empty sockets but if i ever find a 4OS archon and all the runes ill give it away to someone

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-18, 12:25 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "i can just put HEL and a TP scroll in..."
man, don't get pissed off. You wouldn't believe the lower end of the economy that cannot afford those runes (this includes me btw). I suggest remaking ifu have the runes. If not, trade it and if that don't work make one of those poor peoples days with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:51 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "man, don't get pissed off. You..."
I make a eth exile and it's 129%ed which is from rang 220 to 260.. shit and it has 880 def, only if it's higher i would get 900+ def. suck for me too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-18, 08:48 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I make a eth exile and it's 129%ed..."
koolio i got a 4 socket wire fleece, do you need
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-18, 09:13 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "Fucking Game Wtf!!!!!!!"
And I got a 4 sock Dusk if you want

Some competition Iceman

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-18, 09:49 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "And I got a 4 sock Dusk if you want ..."
i bet mine has higher defense
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-18, 10:20 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i bet mine has higher defense"
what is DEF on both? im looking for 510+ cuz well....i can easily get a 4os armor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-19, 07:40 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "what is DEF on both? im looking for..."
o nevermind, mines like 416
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-19, 11:03 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "o nevermind, mines like 416"
Kevin.... ima Pwn u wit my kicksin ur wwsin is gunna go BYE BYE

and guys LET ME MAKE ask koolio i got good luck *koolio = kevin for all u poor peeps who didnt no
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-19, 11:47 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Kevin.... ima Pwn u wit my kicksin ur..."
Joka69 said:
Kevin.... ima Pwn u wit my kicksin ur wwsin is gunna go BYE BYE

and guys LET ME MAKE ask koolio i got good luck *koolio = kevin for all u poor peeps who didnt no
a kicker wont beat a WWsin if both are at the same level of player skill and somewhat in the degree of items, if the kicker wins, the WWsin IS very weak in player knowledge and skill.... so GO GO KICKSIN! j/k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-19, 08:14 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "a kicker wont beat a WWsin if both are..."
I almost laughed when I read Joker's post...

Don't sweat it Koolio. You can remake it again, at some point. Just use until you get something better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-19, 08:54 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I almost laughed when I read Joker's..."
Vollstrecker said:
I almost laughed when I read Joker's post...

Don't sweat it Koolio. You can remake it again, at some point. Just use until you get something better.

Hey now lol I mite have wild ideas but sumtimes they work

i like to try stupid shit

Like on spring break i was bored so i shaved my eyebrows off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-19, 09:26 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Hey now lol I mite have wild ideas but..."
lol ya im one of the ones at lower end, dont complain man id kill for somethin like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-19, 09:46 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "lol ya im one of the ones at lower end,..."
lol ben usually u get hammered and someone else shaves ur eyebrows..not urself u fool. lol and ya ill get better just a few days of bottin even though i have found SHIT FUCKIN ALL LATELY!!!! it blows but i will get it again but fuck that im not making lmfao. O BTW DOES DIFFICULTY AFFECT HOW GOOD IT IS???

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-19, 10:00 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "lol ben usually u get hammered and..."
It's all luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker