Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Lightbulb Rate the Douchebaggery of the person above you
Posted 2008-04-07, 07:26 AM
Honestly, after puking in my mouth a little bit from reading the same 3 people reply in the "intelligence and wisdom" threads I figured we can get an honest gauge of people this way, by rating their Douchebaggery. Because honestly, you can have all the intelligence and wisdom in the world, but if you are a high-class douchebag, nobody will respect you or ever take you seriously, for example: GravitonSurge is really a prime example.

So now, rate the douchebaggery above you. In two weeks time the totals will be tallied up and put into a % chart.

*Oh I forgot the scale.

1-4 Low level of douchebaggery, pretty decent person all around, doesn't invole in drama/etc.

5-7 Moderate douchebaggery/to slightly higher douchebaggery, this person does like to voice his/her opinion on average occasions, and from time to time will engage somebody, doesn't take too much crap, but then again doesn't spew much crap.

8-9 High level of douchebaggery, this person in an asshole. They do not comprehend "SHUT THE FUCK UP!, when you tell them to piss off, they try and argue a theory with you about pissing and how somebody's right are violated, and take the douchebaggery to a completely different level. This person has to have really earned their douchebaggery.

10. The Ulimate display of douchebaggery.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2008-04-07 at 07:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-07, 07:34 AM in reply to D3V's post "Rate the Douchebaggery of the person..."
Another retarded spam thread.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-07, 07:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Another retarded spam thread. 10."
I see no difference in this thread and the 13 other rate the person above you threads. Atleast this you can honestly judge, rather than judging intelligence over a forum. Think about it, rating the douchebaggery is 100x more correct than rating the intelligence/wisdom of the person above you.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-07, 09:11 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I see no difference in this thread and..."
10. Definitely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-07, 09:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "10. Definitely."
10 as well, consistently has to try and prove a point, even when there isn't one to be made.

(Oh, and this I assume will have to be moved to the Flame Forum, eventually).

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-07, 09:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "10 as well, consistently has to try and..."
Still a 10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-07, 12:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Still a 10."

Fuck you, WW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-07, 12:13 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "2. Fuck you, WW"
Two point five.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-07, 12:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Two point five."
Another 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-07, 12:24 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Another 2."
Roughly a two, there have been times it's been up in the 6-7 range, possibly even higher, but for an average I'd say roughly 2.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-07, 12:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Roughly a two, there have been times..."
Old-D3V deserved a ten in my opinion, but the new D3V is probably more around a 2-3. I'm going to say 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-07, 02:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Old-D3V deserved a ten in my opinion,..."
I have to say...

Ett. One.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-07, 02:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have to say... Ett. One."
I think 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-07, 02:44 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I think 2."
Don't know him very well... 3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-07, 03:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Don't know him very well... 3?"
Two? Probably.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-07, 04:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Two? Probably."
hmmm 3? idk.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-07, 04:35 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "hmmm 3? idk."
1 on here, not sure IRL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-07, 05:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "1 on here, not sure IRL."
Zwei. Two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-07, 05:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Zwei. Two."
2 : D : D : D yay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-07, 06:23 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "2 : D : D : D yay"
psh, 0 - .5 lol.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster