Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2007-06-24, 09:30 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i heard warden was used sence like..."
Sounds like Ill go to you for my botting questions... if I feel like having one. That and a safe maphack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-06-24, 11:03 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Sounds like Ill go to you for my..."
They probably keep WoW's warden way more up to date, though. All it does is searches open processes and injected shit for pre-determined file names/window names/process names to put it in simplest terms. They update a file on the servers which has a list of shit for Warden to look for, and if it finds any, you're banned.

Also, botting on WoW is much riskier, as you lose your account and you can't just make another one like in Diablo 2. You have to actually buy a new account, and you lose any play time you currently have bought. It's not really worth it in WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They probably keep WoW's warden way..."
sigh* you can never count on blizzard to actually do something early for once they always push it to the last possible damn minute of the day. I'm skeptical if the ladder reset will even happen today but I suppose they have a few more hours at work since they are on the west coast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:16 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "sigh* you can never count on blizzard..."
Actually they are 5 hours ahead of CST, making it 9:16 PM there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:18 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Actually they are 5 hours ahead of CST,..."
Oh I always thought blizz worked on a pacific time zone but I guess that is just with WoW. Is the bnet/diablo stuff in Europe?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:20 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Oh I always thought blizz worked on a..."
Maybe in England. GMT. But I for one am 1600 in line for making a game, some people think it is resetting right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Maybe in England. GMT. But I for one am..."
yep "server is down" when you try to create.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:31 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "sigh* you can never count on blizzard..."
timmay1113 said:
sigh* you can never count on blizzard to actually do something early for once they always push it to the last possible damn minute of the day. I'm skeptical if the ladder reset will even happen today but I suppose they have a few more hours at work since they are on the west coast.
That's one thing about them I wouldn't change, though. I see no problem in making a game/whatever take as long as needed, regardless of deadlines, for it to be a good quality game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's one thing about them I wouldn't..."
Yeah I know... I love em... but they make me love them so much I can't stay away from their games without going crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2007-06-25, 04:20 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Yeah I know... I love em... but they..."
Yea, so I might not be power leveling til tomorrow evening, have to work tomorrow at 4am. So we'll see what time the servers reset.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-06-25, 04:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The Warden has been used on D2 for just..."
!King_Amazon! said:
The Warden has been used on D2 for just as long as WoW.
Yeah, I think they mentioned a new anti-botting measure with the inclusion of 1.10 that got tons of people banned, sounds about right.

That was a long time ago, lol.

Also, WoW does have a number of bots, but Blizzard is pretty proactive about them in comparison to D2. They do a similar amount of in-game economical damage, but WoW's economy seems to be held in much higher concern.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-06-26, 01:31 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yeah, I think they mentioned a new..."
Well ladder has been reset, and I believe we have 3 sorc, 2 fire and 1 cold so far. Go Go Zelaron!
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-06-26, 11:47 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Well ladder has been reset, and I..."
omg I got a heavenly garb while Mfing, Im so leet. It sucks being naked because im reluctant to head to nightmare and die...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2007-06-26, 02:15 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "omg I got a heavenly garb while Mfing,..."
Yea, I think I might be ready to go into nightmare sometime tomorrow morning/late tonight.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-06-26, 04:11 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yea, I think I might be ready to go..."
useast right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2007-06-26, 04:48 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "useast right?"
Correct, started on the new ladder.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-07-14, 07:03 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Correct, started on the new ladder."
wow ladder finally resetted. i havent been on in so long. if ladder had resetted alot earlier i'd give d2 one more go. blizzard occasionally do mass bans and sometimes ban every 1-2 weeks. i lost 2 of my cdkeys and 3 accounts ;_;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2007-07-14, 11:30 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "wow ladder finally resetted. i havent..."
Yeah Idk much about WoW but I'd assume if caught doing anything illegal on WoW is like an instant ban, on Diablo they usually let everyone do it for a month or more and then poof, ur account just got owned.

If your starting out fresh I would suggest a hybrid zon (multi shot for masses, shield and jav for bosses), a V/t would be good too, smite pwns all bosses with decent gear. Sorcs could never complete the game by themselves by the way.

I think me and my buddy, when I get the game (im in london till aug 11), will begin our quest for riches and dueling ownage, will make some sorcs for mmbot. I don't think warden can detect it since its (i forget the term) the type of bot that takes over ur mouse and does specific location clicks you know, just gotta make sure to minize r/d's. Man I can't wait to get on D2, I've been scheming new builds for a few weeks now (hybrid zon, psn dagger necro, v/t, orv sorc, Ww/wof asn)

If anyone wants to help out my buddy who just started ladder his account is *liubros
be much appreciated and if you've played with me before you know anything you help us with, will be paid back quite handsomely.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2007-07-14, 04:17 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah Idk much about WoW but I'd assume..."
SlickFic04 said:
Sorcs could never complete the game by themselves by the way.
Yes they can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-14, 06:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yes they can."
I just beat Hell Baal on my friend's single player blizzard sorc. Only problem he and I had was Lord De Seis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven