Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Is this true?
Posted 2002-11-27, 01:25 PM
Is it true that the higher the level you are the better items you find? Because I was in a cow game and people were telling me that if I was around lvl 90 then I would find a lot better stuff. I also ask people how they find "godlys" and they ask me how much MF I have and I tell them that I have 361. Then they tell me that I dont have enough mf. If I make it any higher then all I find from meph is all magic items... no rares and no uniques.

this is what I use on D2 Classic:

Gull = 100% MF
Goldwrap = 30% MF
27% MF Nagelring
36% MF chance guards
tancred armor plus tancred ammy = 78% MF
Helm socketed with 3 p topaz = 72% MF
18% MF boots

total MF amount: 361 MF

P.S. I am using a Sorc

Last edited by Exterminator; 2002-11-27 at 01:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-11-27, 01:41 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
just because you have low MF doesnt mean you CANT find godlys. its a percentage for "chance" to find. You always have a chance for even a WF to drop, even at lvl 1 with 0% mf(even tho youd have to be in hell and kill pindle or someone that can drop it....) About being a specific lvl, for uniques, clvl doesnt matter, its the mlvl and ilvl that does. I think the only time clvl comes into play for drops is on rares and magic....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-27, 03:01 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
And if your on classic you aint gonna find as much anyway.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-11-27, 03:11 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
I recommend LoD.

And the char lvl thing isnt proven there is people that say they found gf's with low lvls while questing and there is others saying thats not possible. I cant find a definite answer so id say
the higher the lvl is better even if you can find the godlies at low lvls because the high lvl char is stronger and will not die as easy.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-27, 05:42 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
This leads me to a question about shopbot - I think it's true that higher lvls have a better chance of finding elite items at larzuk, and therefore better chance of finding cruel weapons, etc. is this right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Avatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAvatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2002-11-27, 06:55 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
yes, i believe that is true. but i dont think its a better chance for cruel, just a better chance for a good cruel weapon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-27, 07:45 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Shpook
yes, i believe that is true. but i dont think its a better chance for cruel, just a better chance for a good cruel weapon
Yea well at lower levels I know he doesnt sell any elite's.

I always use a lvl 99.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-27, 08:14 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
how many cruels per/ items u find? example how many items u go through b4 u get a cruel?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-27, 08:19 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
how many cruels per/ items u find? example how many items u go through b4 u get a cruel?
I dont know I dont buy just cruels.
I only buy 280+% cruels with godly suffixes and i get about 1 every 20 hours of botting. But it is shit almost if not worth more than a wf.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-29, 07:29 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
k, thx for the info guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-07-27, 08:02 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
i need a link to jed bot plz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
heyrob is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenheyrob is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

heyrob

Posted 2003-07-27, 08:05 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
Look in bot section, thank you.

Please don't dig old threads up asking unrelevant question.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-27, 08:37 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: "Stop bumping threads you moronic imp"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-27, 10:04 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
Wtf, 8 month difference ? I think that deserves a ban.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-28, 01:57 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this true?"
Wow exterminator i remember that kid. he was such a newb. he played classic for like a year while lod was out because he didnt have enough money to get it.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2007-09-20, 09:32 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Wow exterminator i remember that kid...."
Classic is better than LOD sometimes. I liked playing Classic Hardcore, good fun there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-20, 09:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Classic is better than LOD sometimes. ..."
Nice bump.

I tried playing classic again, but once you get that stash and new runewords in LOD you just can't go back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-20, 09:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nice bump. I tried playing classic..."
I disagree. Classic can be a nice challenge for when LOD is no longer challenging. It takes a lot of adjusting to go back to Classic from playing LOD, but it can be very rewarding.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!