Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Review Requests Thread
Posted 2004-11-26, 04:12 AM
Post the title of any videogame, movie, TV series, CD or other form of media that you would like to see reviewed. Any review reuqests made outside of this thread will be instantly trashed from now on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-26, 07:28 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Review Requests Thread"
I'd like to see a review for "The Day After Tommorow" please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Evil Grin
Posted 2004-11-26, 11:45 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "I'd like to see a review for "The Day..."
MGS Snake eater.
hurry before I cant wait and grab one off ebay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hitmanx

Posted 2004-11-26, 09:33 PM in reply to hitmanx's post starting "MGS Snake eater. hurry before I cant..."
Raz, hit me up with a reveiw of the new Nintendo DS. Im looking for a handheld system thats new but has older "classic" games for it. Like the SP had Super Mario Bros. but it was horrificly altered. I am curious if this new system will hold a balance of "retro" style and newer games. And, yes this is media because I want to know if the system will have the older GAMES that I want to play, and a game is media.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-26, 10:45 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "Raz, hit me up with a reveiw of the new..."
Well, I was going to wait until I finished up Super Mario 64 DS before I wrote up any reviews for the system, but actually reviewing the hardware beforehand might not be such a bad idea. If I've got time later tonight, I'll get to work on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-28, 09:49 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Well, I was going to wait until I..."
What about a preview of Kingdom Hearts 2?

Or if not, a review of Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-11-28, 02:25 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "I'd like to see a review for "The Day..."
-=Rico-GP=- said:
I'd like to see a review for "The Day After Tommorow" please.
i'd do it, but my english skills don't
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-12-13, 10:18 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i'd do it, but my english skills don't"
I'd like to see:

Movies: Alexander and Ocean's Twelve.
Games: The new Star Ocean game, the new Golden Eye, and the new Prince of Persia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-12-13, 11:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'd like to see: Movies: Alexander..."
Here's your review for the new Goldeneye game.

Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Developer: Who gives a shit?
Platform: All of them
Genre: First-Person Bumping Into Things

This game sucks.

Score: Negative Ten Million

Actually, I haven't even played the game! However, most people have been telling me it's an abomination and a complete desecration of the name "Goldeneye". The two games are completely unrelated, and the new one doesn't live up to the original in any way, shape or form.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-12-15, 06:28 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Here's your review for the new..."
Hey, no game can be that bad with Pussy Galore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-12-15, 09:24 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Here's your review for the new..."
That review sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-12-16, 12:20 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That review sucks. :("
I can't say much for PoP: WI. But if you like the first one a lot, you will probably like the second one (but not as much). I didn't like Sand of Time, and found the second one a little worse than the first.

Basically, there are more actions... but still, I think they are quite boring, because the Prince is... well, just a prince, so sure he has some fancy jumping around attacks... but to really do the trick, all you need is block, dodge, and counter.

Some bosses (or a boss) are ultimately cheap, and that fight is really just a routine sort of block, dodge, run away now, attack, must dodge this, can't block this, repeat. (Something like that...) (Well, there is a way to end the story without facing that boss, but...)

Last edited by Senesia; 2004-12-16 at 12:23 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2005-01-13, 05:14 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I can't say much for PoP: WI. But if..."
Could someone please write a review on Doom 3? Thanks. Thinking about buying the game, as I loved the original two, but I would like a review first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:12 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Could someone please write a review on..."
Huxley, Project Offset ...hmm, I'm sure I'll think up more. Just future ideas .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood