Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Sorceress Suggestions!!@@!!
Posted 2003-01-21, 04:41 PM
Ive always used barbs and zons since I started playing but Im going to start a MF Sorc. Since ive literally never built one I was wondering if anyone could point me towards a MF Sorc guide or could post suggestions on which skill trees/skills I should put tpoints into as well as what common pitfalls I may want to avoid.

Equipment wise, Im doing pretty good, I just need to level her up and get the skills put in. Im planning on rushing her through tonight and Im not going to use any attribute or skill points until im at around lvl 60 then ill just set it up right the first time (i hope ) .

So again what Im asking for (from the experts):

1. where do I put the attribute points
2. Where do I put the skill points (prefer a cold skill sorc with teleport, but since Im not wise in the ways of the sorc ill do what sounds best).

Thanks!!@@!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dieselonia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDieselonia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dieselonia

Posted 2003-01-21, 06:23 PM in reply to Dieselonia's post "Sorceress Suggestions!!@@!!"
personally I like going lightning.

Max nova, max ts, max light mastery, and max frozen orb. Get energy shield and shiver armor--between 5 and 10 points (or one of the other armor's if you prefer). Get atleast 1 point in cold mastery.

As for stats if ur going for a blocking shield keep blocking at 75%, and go mostly life....let ur items take care of the mana if possible.

Other people might have better suggestions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-22, 06:12 AM in reply to Dieselonia's post "Sorceress Suggestions!!@@!!"
well are you planning on using a bot? meph, pindle?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-01-22, 07:50 AM in reply to Dieselonia's post "Sorceress Suggestions!!@@!!"
It's not really too important to get a perfect build, but I would do just about what mjordan2nd said. Go with max TS/LM/FO and one point into CM. Then get around a level 20-25 nova with your gear, and put the rest in warmth. This way, you'll still be able to kill cows, and your mana will regen fast enough that you shouldn't need to worry about running out of it. In case you don't know, TS is thunder storm, LM is lightning mastery, FO is frozen orb, and CM is cold mastery. As for equipment, this is what I suggest:

Shako (P Topaz)
Oculus (Ist) [Killing speed can be a lot more important than more MF]*
Lidless (P Topaz [Lightning resists are very important for botting])*
Tal's Armor (P Topaz)**
Tal's Belt**
Tal's Ammy**
Chance Guards
2x Occy Rings or 2x Soj's
War Traveler's
7% MF small charms

*If you are unable to turn weapon switch off with your bot, use gull and rhyme, unless you can get 2x ist ali baba. Then use that.
**With these 3 items, you'll get a partial set bonus of 65% MF, which beats most other combos for a MF setup.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your build.
Items for trade:
Windhorn, Eagleforce, Doomfather, Grandbringer, Harlequin Gaze, Vampirecrest, Gladiator's Valor, Arkaine's Bane, and Shaftstart

Looking for Stone of Manald rings. Also, I want Hearld of Arreat and Zakarum's Face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShaolinSoldier

Posted 2003-01-23, 08:35 AM in reply to Dieselonia's post "Sorceress Suggestions!!@@!!"
yeah i have maxed ts/lm/fo my remaining points are in cm and prerequisits and my sorc does meph runs realy quick
i have to agree that an occy is a lot better than a gull becuae it gives u 3 to skills which helps alot with FO
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005