Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Tell me your secrets...
Posted 2004-07-25, 07:24 PM
ok im wondering how everyone here got so rich, i mean ive been playin since 1.09 i was a 40 hexer and had all the best gear in 1.09 and now in 1.10 i, well i just suck no good rune words never have any good runes, lol. so please share how you guys get all this good stuff, (i saw on a post someone paid 3 vexes 4 Perfect Steels) where you get all the vexes and/or stuff to trade for them...lol
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-07-25, 08:04 PM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post "Tell me your secrets..."
Some of the people on here bot, also you can just do some mfing. The only real rich people around here are volls and I think slaynish has a lot. Most of us aren't rich, but botting/getting lucky while mf can change that.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-25, 08:07 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Some of the people on here bot, also..."
if u can bot u will become pretty rich
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-07-25, 08:19 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "if u can bot u will become pretty rich"
iceman887 said:
if u can bot u will become pretty rich
not always true. i've ran my bot for, jesus christ, 3 days now and haven't found jack shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-07-25, 09:03 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "not always true. i've ran my bot for,..."
heh its going to take ALOT more than 3 days to get rich. but then again it may only take one depending on your luck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-25, 09:28 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "heh its going to take ALOT more than 3..."
First week on ladder I had both top sets and 2 level 80's.

That's why I quit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-25, 09:34 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "First week on ladder I had both top..."
Learn, ask, learn more, learn how to run 4 bot in one computer, learn how to find 4-8 anni per day. After that, sell everything on ebay, everything beside your mf gears or your dclone hunter gears. If you follow my direction, I am pretty sure you will get ATLEAST 1k USD a month, but very very time consuming. With that 1 k cash a month, go head and buy whatever gears you want on ebay.

I really shouldn't share my sercret but oh well, I am a lazy bum and very busy with my real life. so I decide only run 1 bot and I still make 500 bucks a month. If i ever decide (99% won't) to play a character, i just spend a faction of my profit and get me a godly character in less than a week (ebay).

The real currency on d2, 2/30/30? 290s? runes? Na, it's $, that's the Real currency for trade. There are 10000x more seller/buyer at ebay than in the trade channle, so why bother to spend for week to sell your items to 1000 trader in B.net, when you can go sell your items to 100000 traders in ebay?

Really shouldn't share this, it probally going to hurt my profit, but oh well, i am not some greedy fuck.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-07-25 at 09:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-25, 10:34 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Learn, ask, learn more, learn how to..."
Well ive been bottin just recently and still hopeing for the best, ahhh i dont really want to buy or sell anything on ebay cause id rather find it as legit as possible, but uh yea thx guys
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-07-25, 10:35 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "heh its going to take ALOT more than 3..."
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 said:
heh its going to take ALOT more than 3 days to get rich. but then again it may only take one depending on your luck

Nah... 3 days is enough. You should be rich by now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-26, 01:36 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Nah... 3 days is enough. You should be..."
Rofl..

I love people calling me rich... It makes me cry..

I'm OKAY... I'd call myself l33t on ladder.. Nonladder i've only got like 409% eth botd zerker and 3 enigmas and stuffs..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-26, 04:04 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Rofl.. I love people calling me..."
NL i am also "rich" or like slaynish sais "leet"

now, with my 8 days missing from my trip, i am sucking!

but our beatiful helping zelaron"clan" gave me now a few kickazz items for my bot, and now i can hardly but it works bot on hell pindl
--> i'll be back soon hrhr
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-26, 06:59 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "NL i am also "rich" or like slaynish..."
im pretty 'rich' too on nonladder
i payed 3 vex for the steels but theyr worth 4 vex =.=

how i got rich ????
1) Bot, bot, bot, bot, bot, bot, bot, bot,....
2) Trade with profit (think i made most out of this one)
3) 'Try' crack an item shop (what im gonna do now =.=)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-26, 07:00 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Some of the people on here bot, also..."
MightyJoe said:
The only real rich people around here are volls and I think slaynish has a lot.
I wasn't very rich, even before I gave my mules away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-26, 07:04 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I wasn't very rich, even before I gave..."
Vollstrecker said:
I wasn't very rich, even before I gave my mules away.
yeah u were u gave me my first anni charm!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-26, 07:04 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I wasn't very rich, even before I gave..."
bah, ill list my best items i can think about:

aprox 8 vex runes
botd eth cb
enigma (sacred)
2x hoto
4-5 anni's
bugged siggards
perf steels
perfect sorc equipment (bug tals, perf wt's, ist-monarch, istist alibaba,.. )
perf eth bonehew (amnamn)
that kinda stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-26, 07:31 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "bah, ill list my best items i can think..."
want me to list my best item, i think it would be an Ettin Axe Kingslayer, just recently made it and come to find out i odnt really even use it...lol, had one enigma but a guy scammed me a way ive never seen b4 so i wasnt sure of it, but yea i wish in .09 i traded the hexes for different gear....
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-07-26, 04:53 PM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "want me to list my best item, i think..."
all those rich people and I just want a ber and ist ....lol been trying for ages but then again I dont bot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-27, 07:29 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "bah, ill list my best items i can think..."
Best items I had recently:

399/13 EBOTD Zerker
2x Chaos Claws with +3 Venom mods
48% Bramble
2x Eth Exile
CoH Sacred Armor (kudos to Slaynish)
3x Enigma (2 Archon, 1 Dusk)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:24 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Best items I had recently: 399/13..."
Well i made some progress, my friend hookd me up with a Coh 8xx so i was happy, then i wanted to get a hoto so i offered coh for hoto...and got scammed, (im a sucker for those), so then i was back to square one, went into a game and some noob was offering a 13xx enigma 15ed 4 mf so i went got my bot loaded trade screen up with her stuff and traded (friend hookd bot back up). And Just recently killed dclone myself and got a 1/14/18/8 i think...not sure but yep thats how i stand right now
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-07-28, 09:52 PM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "Well i made some progress, my friend..."
If u dont bot or anything just do hell forge rush for ppl and use pickit just in case they take.Takes time but what else can you do to get ur godly runes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson