Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Exclamation help on bramble!!!?

Posted 2003-11-04, 04:01 PM
/f m ok on the arreat summit it says that you can use ANY 4 socketed armor to make a bramble, so could I use my 4 socketed 100+ life whale armor to make it?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-04, 04:41 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
No
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-04, 04:47 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
why not?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-04, 04:55 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
b/c its runeword..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-11-04, 05:40 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
God zagggon, quit playing this game..

ANYWAY, its because it is not a PLAIN armor, it is MAGICAL.

Goahead, test it out, its not ANY 4 socket armor, its ANY 4 socket NORMAL/SUPERIOR/CRACKED/WHATEVER armor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-04, 06:11 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
your 99 to life makes it magical
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-04, 07:58 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
Thank you for telling me Rico and Doofus, I really appreciate it when you guys give me an answer and are not an asshole about it. I did not know and I wanted to know, thank you for telling me and not insulting me for having the guts to ask.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:21 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
Yeah really, `Insolence` if each time someone ask a question that most ppl know the answer it doesnt mean you or someone else has to throw insult or say something stupid. Im sure you asked ppl before here or in rl question that almost everyone knew and you wouldnt have enjoyed it to be made a fool out of it.

Also by doing this it make ppl not want to ask question cutting the activity down a little.

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-11-04 at 08:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
zagggon said:
/f m
Maybe I'm the only one that caught that. I think you've been playing a bit too much lately Zag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-04, 09:31 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
zagggon said:
Thank you for telling me Rico and Doofus, I really appreciate it when you guys give me an answer and are not an asshole about it. I did not know and I wanted to know, thank you for telling me and not insulting me for having the guts to ask.

no problem...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-04, 10:02 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
Sorry, but the answer is ALL OVER the runewords pages on both diabloii.net and battle.net, we don't need spam like this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-04, 10:16 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
What if I had never heard of those sites? Even so how is this spam?, it is a question about d2...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-04, 10:25 PM in reply to zagggon's post "help on bramble!!!?"
Plain and simple, such questions have been asked too many times.

Runewords only work for normal socketables. Most people know that since LoD came out. If you suspect that it is different in 1.10, you can go ahead and prove us wrong.

Also,
zagggon said:
What if I have never heard of those site...
zagggon said:
on the arreat summit it says...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia