Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Dreamcast Peoples
Posted 2004-01-16, 10:52 PM
Cmon wheres the talk about the great old first online console??? YOu all know dreamcast was the best til PS2 came out...lol...I still like dream cast better than PS2 ...Dreamcast is like the ultimate of its time...Anyways..I didnt see any discusions about Sega Dreamcast...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apocalypse is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApocalypse is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apocalypse

Posted 2004-01-16, 11:27 PM in reply to Apocalypse's post "Dreamcast Peoples"
I use 2 play nba2k1 on dreamcast with a friend for a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-16, 11:43 PM in reply to Apocalypse's post "Dreamcast Peoples"
Well..im currently at 27 games and growing as i find some id ont have...I love the NFL 2k games so far...those and racing are the best on Dreamcast, PS2 is like only good for RPG and DVD's, Xbox is all Army Racing and DVD...some good car games..but notta lotta.........if you think about it though in a way Xbox is better...but so isnt PS2 cause they both have feature that the other doesnt =\...ive read somewhere that they are taking the Discs like as in the Game cube discs and its all going to those...they make so much more money on them its not funny if they did it that way...Play Station is soon to make alot of money though...in the next year, ive heard PS3 and PSP is coming out...then Sony's introducing a new line of Mini Disc players and MP3 players ..so im happy about those...i think right now my best 3 games for DreamCast are NFL2k1, World Series 2k1, and Demolition Racer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apocalypse is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApocalypse is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apocalypse

Posted 2004-01-19, 12:27 AM in reply to Apocalypse's post "Dreamcast Peoples"
Powerstone 2 is one of my favorite fighting games.Sonic Adventure2 is also a fun game for Dreamcast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-19, 09:43 AM in reply to Apocalypse's post "Dreamcast Peoples"
True to that..Sonic games will always rule to me...only bad thing it doesnt look like sega's gonna make another console but just make for gamecube =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apocalypse

Posted 2004-01-20, 01:11 PM in reply to Apocalypse's post starting "True to that..Sonic games will always..."
PSO Was a great game of its time... still is even though they took the servers offline. DreamCast is still a great system and will be forever in my oppinion. I still think it is the best systems for fighting games... Besides... Its only $30... If you can find it that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Umm...
Posted 2004-01-20, 04:47 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "PSO Was a great game of its time......"
$30? i bought mine and 24 games all for $80..which i priced it all and it woulda came to about 120 ..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apocalypse

Posted 2004-01-20, 07:24 PM in reply to Apocalypse's post "Umm..."
you got a good deal on your dreamcast then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII