Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Zelaron people's friends/foes

Posted 2002-12-16, 01:55 PM
Well.. i posted this isnside the zelaron section because its to show the people how the forum is doing and whats really goin on inside the people's heads here, anyway to the point.

Who are you guys in good spirits with and who earent you.. like.... anybody in the forum you look up to? or feel you are massively superior to? not admin or moderator wise but just.. as a person.

who do you dislike and who do you like.. write reasons why (dont just say u hate someone and not say why.. or not have a reason) because that's not clear enough =P
just write who you think really shows what you are saying about them.. the people who really stick out compared to others.. good or bad.

well anyway.. for me...

Ppl i enjoy the presnece of... Strider fury, Sum yung guy, Chruser, jamesadin, bluecube, and Wetwired

Strider said happy b day =D... thats why he's cool w me... u never see that written on the boards even if its someones bday.
Sum yung guy.. he's the guy i talked to alot on aim.. lotta conversations with him. cool guy.
Chruser, he's the maker of the forum, he's the 1 who brought all this here for us and he's cool to talk to, makes sense and sometimes we get in deep conversations about physics science life ect ect.. pretty fun... but i said deep conversations as in interesting.. not personal conversations...
Jamesadin.. he's a cool guy in general, always cool with ppl fun 2 talk 2 ect ect.
Bluecube.. well he's been in good spirits with me since the beginning.. he's cool with me.. althought we almost never talk but i never saw him really complain.. so he knows how to keep his mouth shut when he needs to unlike some others... so he knows his manners and thats good.
Wetwired.. well this guy is pretty good.. sends out good information... and his posts are usually really useful and packed with information and his contribution to the forum is good too.. so congrats to these ppl... u all deserve the Ex-Mania's Appreciation award.

People i dislike:
Well there's nobody i really dislike but there is one who pushes the pet peve button.. that would be grav =P.. nothing really against him enough to flame him but he goes a little too overboard on the spamming department and he flames alot of ppl but im sure he can fix that up if he tried.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-12-16, 01:56 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
....no

Ok, like.. hmm..

Sirp, Raziel, Charser, Penguin, Shade, WW, ask_rabber, sometimes Xenn

Dislike: Just about everyone else

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2002-12-16 at 02:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-12-16, 02:59 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
GravitonSurge said:
Sirp, Raziel, Charser, Penguin, Shade, WW, ask_rabber, sometimes Xenn

Dislike: Jamesadin!
Anyways, I like:
Ex Mania
Strider
Adrenachrome
King Amazon
Chruser
WW
Xenn
Raziel
Wiccan
Bluecube
Fury
VComegasin
Johnny
Cronic
I probably missed a couple I cant think of right now.

Dislike:
Pinoy
Knight Rider

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2002-12-16 at 03:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-16, 03:09 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
The person I look up to on the forums is...Jamesadin because wit is educated insolence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2002-12-16, 03:21 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
*bursts in fits of uncontrollabe laughs
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-12-16, 03:24 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
Shade said:
The person I look up to on the forums is...Jamesadin because wit is educated insolence.
So true so true..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-16, 03:24 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
I feel very hated... lol.
I like:
Chruser
Cronic
Hellmonkeys
Grav (He can piss me off)
Dmaster
Dreamgun
Icesage
Radiun
Jonny
Zeronx
PENGUIN! I LOVEZ0R J00!
Kaos
Slaynish
King Amazon
Andren
WW

Kinda Likeing =/:
James
Strider

Last edited by tacoX; 2002-12-16 at 03:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

I shall not engage in such insolence! >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-12-16, 03:26 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
As long as you try not to be witty. Because we all know the saying...

Im honored to be on the kinda liked list of Taco's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-16, 03:27 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
tacoX said:
I feel very hated... lol.
I like:

Grav (He can piss me off) [owned]
Dmaster
Dreamgun
Slaynish
What the hell is wrong with you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-12-16, 03:33 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
everything.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-12-16, 03:45 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"

Everyone loves penguin

Last edited by Penguin; 2002-12-16 at 03:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-12-16, 05:38 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
like: no one
hate: taco
neutral: everyone else

Hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-16, 06:18 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
Like:

Chruser (Well, he's Chruser, without him I would not be here)
Randuin (Funny)
EX-Mania (Posts almost always have "content", which is a rarity these days)
GravitonSurge (Funny, though he hated/hates my avatars)
TAE (Seems to be a decent guy, and is working for the government now so he has connections to eliminate all those who don't add him to his list)
Penguin (Everyone loves Penguin)
Jamesadin (Wit is Educated Insolence)
Cronic (Shares my enthusiasm for RPG MAKER)
WetWired (Saved me from the wrath of the D2 Forums)
NonGayMan (Though I haven't seen him much recently)

Hmmm... can't think of much else. Just say everyone else then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-12-16, 06:20 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
EX-Mania said:
Jamesadin.. he's a cool guy in general, always cool with ppl fun 2 talk 2 ect ect.
Look its snowing in Mexico!!!!!!!!!

I like: Everyone

I dislike:
Jamesadin
Raziel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-12-16, 06:30 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
I don't really hate anyone or have favourites. I try and stay neutral with everybody if possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-16, 07:21 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
I generaly like everyone. Except for people like Pinoy.

Raziel,
Jamesadin,
Wiccan,
!K_A!,
Randuin,
Tacox,
Cronic,
xMfSorc,
and Hellmonkeys

And of course the Admin

Are at the top of the list. (its hard to name everyone.....)

Dislike...

Hellslayer,
Pinoy,

And anyone who acts like them...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-16, 07:22 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
I really don't dislike ne body right now I like messing with Lady Ice, and Jin Raiden even Titusfied sometimes is fun too mess with but that is all really played out..

People I talk a lot to are Jamesadin, Wiccan, King_Amazon, Hlomegasin, Strider-Fury, TacoX, Pinoy (I know him and he is just trying to piss you all off, he is actually quite different when you know him in person) and some others. But I really don't care too much for listing down those people I like/Dislike because I am one of the people if I don't like you I am sure you would have known by now.

Last edited by JohnnyTAE; 2002-12-16 at 07:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-16, 07:23 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
Okay, so there is one person on my hate list

Pinoy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-16, 08:15 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Zelaron people's friends/foes"
Knight-Rider said:
EX-Mania said:
Look its snowing in Mexico!!!!!!!!!

One year it did snow in Mexico. In 1998 or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin