Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-04-15, 11:44 AM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "this build finishes very early (~lvl..."
Maleficus said:
this build finishes very early (~lvl 60) without maxing blade fury and shield...does claw mastery help blade fury?even just the critical...i think with eth botd thunder maul this could be good, or even ethereal earth shifter since you dont need to attack with it..i might try this just for fun, all i do is bot anyway
Damn i shouldve tried this build, some guy offered me a botd thundermaul for my 234 gf and sojs and a few little shitties... I was thinking about this build but remembered all my friends saying it wouldn't work... And my friend saying he pwnzts maulers everytime...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-04-15, 02:30 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Damn i shouldve tried this build, some..."
Eth weapon, not the normal one.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-04-15, 02:39 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Claw Mastery will help only if you..."
alright..im trying this...lvl 13 currently, just screwing around using sigons for now

maxing:venom/fade/shadow master
thats all you need lol, rest is 1 pt, i might max cloak of shadows on a whim since there really isnt anything to put pts into

items:
earth shifter (looking for botd t maul)
enigma(i like to tele)
steel rends
vamp gaze or giant skull for knockback, crushing blow, and str
gore riders
verdungos
maras
dual leech rings or bul kathos, dunno
cta on switch

ill comment on this later, after i see if its any good at all
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-15, 05:08 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "alright..im trying this...lvl 13..."
Cloak of Shadows is good for this build, because you don't want the enemies to get close to you, especially if you have no blocking.

You need AR if you don't have ITD...

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-04-15, 06:10 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Cloak of Shadows is good for this..."
whats good that has itd
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-15, 06:57 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "whats good that has itd"
Yea, I am going to put the points that I was going to put into BS into cloak of shadows, it hit me in math today.
It performs really great with the windhammer, I love the tornados. Baal runs are good too.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-15, 07:03 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Yea, I am going to put the points that..."
I think I'm going to build one in single and test around, some of the numbers don't turn out to be the same as what I've calculated.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2004-04-15, 07:14 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I think I'm going to build one in..."
Senesia said:
I think I'm going to build one in single and test around, some of the numbers don't turn out to be the same as what I've calculated.
You will prolly die, I can take everything in nightmare and I have full resist, but I still havent hell tested,but I know I will be able to do hell mephi or pindle.
But I have goten it up to level 75 without dieing beacuse I am HC and that means it at least SORTA works.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-15, 07:14 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I think I'm going to build one in..."
whats a non weapon with itd...and im gonna use nosferatu's coil and giant skull, for piercing and what i mentioned above on giants skull....wrong forum i know but anyone got a bonesnap or nosferatus on east ladder?
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-15, 07:17 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "whats a non weapon with itd...and im..."
If you do it east ladder HC I can give you tons of mauls normal bonesnap uped bonesnap and a treestump thingy, I got the other things I used as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-15, 07:26 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "You will prolly die, I can take..."
Arkantis said:
You will prolly die, I can take everything in nightmare and I have full resist, but I still havent hell tested,but I know I will be able to do hell mephi or pindle.
But I have goten it up to level 75 without dieing beacuse I am HC and that means it at least SORTA works.
Why would I die? Geez. Testing in single doesn't even require getting my hands dirty.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2004-04-15, 08:12 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Why would I die? Geez. Testing in..."
I think he neglected to read 'single player'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-15, 08:23 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I think he neglected to read 'single..."
Just so you know, I died just a few munites ago doing baal all alone some pally came in and lured a bunch of monsters into the corner, I died.
I am all around happy with the way the build happend, I will make another one after this palidin!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-15, 08:52 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Just so you know, I died just a few..."
oh assassin, we knew ye well, but the bell hath tolled for thee

no big, im making this and will comment, along with sens hopefully
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-15, 09:31 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "oh assassin, we knew ye well, but the..."
I blame the noob pally who is on my "Kill next" list, but not to play the blame game. Fucking pally leads all the little annoing bone kid type things with big knives at me and I have to go for the corner, the escape key jams DEAD! Not to greif I will be bak on my feet in no time!
That and I was eating jelly beans
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-15, 11:10 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I think I'm going to build one in..."
No wonder it is way off. Two-handed weapon suffers a bigger penalty when you use Blade Fury. Precisely, 3/8 instead of 3/4. That applies to any two-handed.

I've finished building one in Single... I can upload it if anyone is interested.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2004-04-16, 12:50 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "No wonder it is way off. Two-handed..."
mind u all misleading this poor pvm'er, rather than taking time and trying to explain i will do so with a guide written already here(aint mine, all i do is pvp):
http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=168832

Last edited by blckshdwdragon; 2004-04-16 at 01:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-04-16, 02:27 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "No wonder it is way off. Two-handed..."
that sucks so bad lol...time to switch to death cleaver and storm
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-18, 05:24 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "that sucks so bad lol...time to switch..."
Ha, I found a way to make this build kick some serous ass!
I would say this would dubble the damage. I should of thought of this before SCREW BOTD, this is better for the situation

Beast

5 Socket Axes/Scepters/Hammers Ber + Tir + Um + Mal + Lum

Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+240-270% Enhanced Damage
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+3 To Werebear
+3 To Lycanthropy
Prevent Monster Heal
+25-40 To Strength (varies)
+10 To Energy
+2 To Mana After Each Kill
Level 13 Summon Grizzly (5 Charges)

Last edited by Arkantis; 2004-04-18 at 05:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis