Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Attention: Signature Requests Here
Posted 2002-08-04, 03:10 PM
Zelaron, the individual and the forum, had a misunderstanding with me, I dealt with it, with Zelaron personally. If I made you a signature you must link the image itself to my forum, http://www.loneshadow.com/forum you may take the text link and button out, if you have either in. If you do not know how to link the image itself to my forum, IM me on AIM and I will give you the code.

You can see my work at http://www.loneshadow.com/ and click art for my main art, then click the signatures link in the art section to see signatures i have done.

If you would like me to make you a sig, IM me, or place the request here, my instant messenger name is ShadowXOR

Last edited by ShadowXOR; 2002-08-04 at 03:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShadowXOR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadowXOR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShadowXOR

Posted 2002-08-04, 03:12 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
Ok thats good to hear, I removed the sig you made while these things were going on to be on the safe side, but its good to know all things are cleared up now...
*goes back to leet AA sig*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-04, 03:15 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
Here is my request

I like blue/white theme, soft colors. Feel free to do what you want, with text :"User Name # 1" and "Diablo II Moderator"
Thanks

btw, if you play on Europe (if you ever play D2), I'll give you stuff

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-04, 03:21 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
I will PM or instant message people personally and discuss the signature before any are made, I will make them in the order they are requested. If i haven't IMed you, i'm busy and i'll get to it as soon as i can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShadowXOR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadowXOR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShadowXOR

Posted 2002-08-04, 05:12 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
i want a sig too, i'd like mine to have black and red colors with "dice" as the text and "Boldly Going Nowhere" on it, too.
i also want it to look cool with some silver on it ( not too much )
thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dice

Posted 2002-08-04, 06:42 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
i like mine kinda like my original sig; kinda like a real badass griffity style and of course my name on it too.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-05, 09:48 AM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
hey are you still making mine, I will put a link in it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-06, 10:23 AM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
yes james im still making yours, but im very busy so i should get to the sigs within a week but my life is being very lame right now :O(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ShadowXOR

Posted 2002-08-06, 12:12 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
OK thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-06, 08:41 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
sorry about ur life, i have one that i made until u make my new one but i when i insert the url there is a box with a red "x" where the banner is suppose to be. can u tell me how to fix it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dice

Posted 2002-08-06, 09:29 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
the url you have for the image is http://www.zelaron.com/forums/www.io...ghost/dice.jpg when i believe it should be http://www.iownjoo.com/imghost/dice.jpg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ShadowXOR

Posted 2002-08-24, 09:30 AM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
hey...

i also would like a sig...
u seem to be very good in this
not bad... i ve taken on of ur pics as background...
i have no aim or so..
have u got msn? or should we write pm?

greetz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bleeza is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBleeza is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bleeza

Posted 2002-08-24, 10:36 AM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
Hey, I need a new sig. The ones I make look like shit. When you are ready AIM me or PM me about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-08-24, 02:35 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
why noone ask me to make em a sig??Mine rox...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-24, 02:43 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
Make me a sig sirpullido!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-24, 03:17 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
like this one?????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-24, 03:19 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
its perfect!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-24, 03:20 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
I know...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-24, 04:13 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
lol, those sigs are great, even I couldndt do that. (seriously I probably couldnt)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-24, 04:17 PM in reply to ShadowXOR's post "Attention: Signature Requests Here"
oh thx, and sure u can't, if u don't try to...
C'mon James, get ur paint and let's show those photoshoppies how to make a good sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido