Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Grin Our own RPG Maker...
Posted 2004-09-11, 03:13 PM
Bluecube,what I meant was if we could create our own RPG Maker,
RPG Maker 2005,or something like that,so that we didn't need
to use the Japanese ones.That way we could have an RPG Maker without
bothering to translate,or having a translator,and we could correct the errors
(things you didn't like on the other RPG's,RPG Maker 95,2000,2003 and XP.)
Oh,I forgot to ask you,if they release a new RPG Maker could you please tell me?I'm making a collection,I've got RPG Maker 95,2000,2003 and XP.

Last edited by Big R; 2004-09-12 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Explain Bluecube
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Big R is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBig R is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Big R

Posted 2004-09-11, 06:20 PM in reply to Big R's post "Our own RPG Maker..."
http://babelfish.altavista.com/ for a Japanese->English translator, but I'm not sure what you mean on your second sentence. If you're looking for an English version of RPG Maker XP, there's quite a few websites that have the cracked, non-server-validating version translated, but I'm not personally giving the link out because of the whole piracy thing.

(I'll just say to search Google for it. Otherwise..)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-09-12, 03:34 AM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "http://babelfish.altavista.com/ for a..."
I know what he means. He means an RPGMaker that is created in English. That way people wouldn't have to wait until a translated version of any RPGMaker is released, they would have their own english version already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-12, 11:05 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know what he means. He means an..."
His first post was a bit more.. incomprehensible. He edited it though, before you replied. Oh well...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube