Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2002-05-05, 11:18 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I like chicken!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-05-05, 11:18 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
YA YA YA YA CHICKEN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-05-05, 11:19 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
CHICKEN TONIGHT!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-05-05, 11:30 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
4705 posts so far! Holy shit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-05-05, 12:31 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Yay.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-05, 12:32 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Let's all do the Happy Nearly Five Thousand Posts Chicken Dance...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-05, 12:33 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Goddamn it I'm so mad... I was supposed to go see Spiderman today but I didn't get my work done.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-05, 01:13 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol who cares, just download it off of kazaa or something alittle later assuming it's on kazaa, might be on now, I dunno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-05-05, 01:15 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
...the quality will be dogshit. I don't want to see it in dogshit quality.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-05, 01:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Ack, just wait alittle longer and get a high quality one, it's worth the download! Like me, I've been downloading a high quality Scorpion King for nearly 1 day now, it'll be worth it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-05-05, 01:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Now someone see my new thread about that uncalled for new mod "udda" with his skimpy five posts.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-05, 01:17 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
.09 posts per day! WTF

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-05, 01:50 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The hour the forum went to sleep... I'M THE ONLY ONE POSTING... how obscenely boring... :cheat: where're the posts!?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-05, 02:48 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Quote:
Originally posted by Wiccan][V][asta
Ack, just wait alittle longer and get a high quality one, it's worth the download! Like me, I've been downloading a high quality Scorpion King for nearly 1 day now, it'll be worth it...
scorpion king isn't that good of a movie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-05, 03:36 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
oh ya it is

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-05-05, 03:36 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
oh ya it is

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-05-05, 03:53 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I've heard it rocks.. if its ANYTHING like the mummy series, it will be good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-05-05, 04:55 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
no it sucks ass johnny's right
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-05, 05:02 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
It's a matter of personal opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-05-05, 05:36 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i think itll be pretty good

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord