Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Boy, Things have changed

Posted 2008-11-09, 06:08 PM
Hey out there-

I can see that Zelaron has changed quite a bit. I wish I could remember my old username that I used for this site back when Diablo II patch 1.09 and shortly into 1.10 were around. Oh well. No big deal.

I like what has happened with this site. Atleast, so far lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AngelOfMisery is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAngelOfMisery is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AngelOfMisery

Posted 2008-11-09, 06:53 PM in reply to AngelOfMisery's post "Boy, Things have changed"
It is a bit boring here now a days. No one is around much nemore
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-11-09, 08:18 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It is a bit boring here now a days. No..."
Welcome back! D2 is still teh uber fun!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-09, 11:44 PM in reply to AngelOfMisery's post "Boy, Things have changed"
I guess I could locate your old account for you, in the event that you remember the e-mail address you used to sign up. Anyway, welcome back!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-11-10, 01:46 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I guess I could locate your old account..."
ever since the d2 forums died there isnt much activity here, the most fun we get here is bots posting threads! w00t!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-10, 08:17 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ever since the d2 forums died there..."
Welcome back! Did you used to post alot on the d2 forums?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-11-10, 09:03 AM in reply to AngelOfMisery's post "Boy, Things have changed"
Hello!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-10, 01:32 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ever since the d2 forums died there..."
Some of you may remember me. I used to be known on here as Joka69. I cannot remember my password for the life of my though. And the hotmail account I was using at the time has expired since then I do beleive. So, I am not sure what to do about that.

Could you help me out Crusher?

I remember some of you

PureRebel
Platnum

And others.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AngelOfMisery is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAngelOfMisery is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AngelOfMisery

Posted 2008-11-10, 01:37 PM in reply to AngelOfMisery's post starting "Some of you may remember me. I used to..."
AngelOfMisery said: [Goto]
Some of you may remember me. I used to be known on here as Joka69. I cannot remember my password for the life of my though. And the hotmail account I was using at the time has expired since then I do beleive. So, I am not sure what to do about that.

Could you help me out Crusher?

I remember some of you

PureRebel
Platnum

And others.....
Heh... I figured it out lol.. Now, I cannot remember what it is, but I have a rough idea... Ne one remember me? Lol

I cant wait for D3...
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2008-11-10, 02:12 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Heh... I figured it out lol.. Now, I..."
I saw you around the forums from time to time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-10, 02:21 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Heh... I figured it out lol.. Now, I..."
I remember you posting here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-10, 02:35 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Heh... I figured it out lol.. Now, I..."
Your name looks familiar but I doubt I ever posted anything in response to you if you stayed in the D2 forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-10, 02:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Your name looks familiar but I doubt I..."
heyyy man i remember you, played d2 with you quite often when i used to play! how have you been?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-10, 09:03 PM in reply to AngelOfMisery's post "Boy, Things have changed"
Welcome back. What brings you back to these parts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-11, 05:57 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Welcome back. What brings you back to..."
Spector, Kingamazon, thantos... I remember you guys
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2008-11-11, 08:31 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Spector, Kingamazon, thantos... I..."
Ive been pretty good. Joined the Army.. Lol.. Ne release dates for D3 yet? Thats why I am back lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2008-11-11, 09:29 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Ive been pretty good. Joined the Army....."
I have no recollection of who you are whatsoever. Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-11, 09:43 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I have no recollection of who you are..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I have no recollection of who you are whatsoever. Oh well.

No biggie.. I first joined here in '04, and didn't post to much out of the D2 section.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2008-11-11, 09:45 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "No biggie.. I first joined here in '04,..."
Aha. Well then, I'm Jess. Nice to meet'cha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-11, 10:03 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Aha. Well then, I'm Jess. Nice to..."
Right back at'cha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69