Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-12-07, 09:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I broke up a fight last night and got..."
My feet hurt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-07, 10:52 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "My feet hurt."
I have a nice bruise on my big toe from work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-09, 08:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I have a nice bruise on my big toe from..."
Writing a paper about the information policies of the FCC. *Yawn*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-09, 09:47 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Writing a paper about the information..."
Everyone I work with up at the desk got sent home early and I was the one stuck staying late to close.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-10, 04:08 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Everyone I work with up at the desk got..."
im having to work a 18 hour shift to cover for a guy that got fired...sigh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2007-12-10, 11:21 AM in reply to micdawg12's post starting "im having to work a 18 hour shift to..."
A bitch made out with me and had me play with her tits then had the cojones to say she didn't like me and that she wanted to be friends. I told her to fuck off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-12-10, 11:26 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "A bitch made out with me and had me..."
I hate that shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-10, 11:40 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "A bitch made out with me and had me..."
Willkillforfood said:
A bitch made out with me and had me play with her tits then had the cojones to say she didn't like me and that she wanted to be friends. I told her to fuck off.
Owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-10, 12:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Owned."
My big toe just got jabbed, and was bleeding profusely. Ouch. Makes it hard to walk...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-10, 12:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My big toe just got jabbed, and was..."
HandOfHeaven said:
My big toe just got jabbed, and was bleeding profusely. Ouch. Makes it hard to walk...
Owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-12, 02:50 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Owned."
I think my pinky knuckle is broken. Happened last night playing ball.. I'm not entirely sure how though.

EDIT: 8888 posts. think I'll leave it like that for a minute
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-12, 04:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think my pinky knuckle is broken...."
Exhausted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-13, 06:15 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Exhausted."
I dropped a cinderblock on my toe in August and couldn't walk for a day, had to walk with a cane for a week because it hurt like hell.

The white part of my toenail is still deep red.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flameviper enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzflameviper enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

flameviper

Posted 2007-12-13, 06:56 AM in reply to flameviper's post starting "I dropped a cinderblock on my toe in..."
Exhausted. Slept on a hard bed last night and it made my back hurt like hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-13, 10:44 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Exhausted. Slept on a hard bed last..."
The day I finished classes, I caught a nasty cold. I've felt miserable ever since and haven't had the energy to properly celebrate. Fucking stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-13, 10:50 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "The day I finished classes, I caught a..."
I've had a cold of that sort for awhile now. Having that damn windchill out there doesn't help, either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-13, 02:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've had a cold of that sort for awhile..."
Fuck school
Fuck work
Fuck homework
Fuck exams
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-13, 03:51 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fuck school Fuck work Fuck homework..."
I certainly don't miss school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-14, 07:11 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fuck school Fuck work Fuck homework..."
-Spector- said:
Fuck school
Fuck work
Fuck homework
Fuck exams
Exactly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-14, 08:48 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Exactly."
I think i have an upper respitory system infection =/..Blah, this sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni