Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Spay or neuter your niggers.
Posted 2003-09-02, 04:24 PM
Five Good Reasons Why You Should Spay or Neuter Your Nigger

1) Spaying or neutering increases your nigger's chances for a longer, healthier life.

Spaying your nigger woman before her first estrous cycle (that is, before she reaches sexual maturity) greatly reduces her chances of developing breast cancer and completely eliminates the threat of uterine and ovarian cancer and uterine infection, which are common occurrences in unaltered nigger women.

Neutering your nigger man prevents testicular tumors and may prevent prostate problems. Neutering also decreases the possibility of perianal tumors and hernias, which are commonly observed in older, unaltered nigger men. Because neutered nigger men are less likely to roam, the threat of abscesses caused by bites and diseases transmitted by fighting are greatly reduced.
2) An altered nigger is a better pet for your family.

Male niggers neutered early in life are less aggressive toward other male niggers and are not distracted by female niggers in heat. Therefore, a neutered male nigger will be less tempted to leave your property and cross that dangerous highway searching for a mate. Neutered male niggers also are less likely to mark every one of your (or your neighbor's) expensive shrubs with his urine as well as inside the house.

Spaying your female nigger eliminates the problem of stray male niggers camping in your yard and decreases her desire to roam and breed.
3) No family wants to cope with an unwanted pregnancy.

Spaying prevents your niggers from giving birth to unwanted nigger kids.

4) Spaying results in a cleaner female nigger and home.

Because female niggers pass bloody fluid for about 5-7 days, once a month, as a part of their estrous cycle, constant care must be taken to avoid carpet stains in homes with such niggers. Spaying your nigger woman eliminates this problem.

5) You are helping to alleviate the nigger overpopulation problem.

Each year, millions of unwanted niggers are euthanized (killed) at shelters across the country. Although nigger behavioral problems are the main reasons they are given to shelters, many orphans are the result of accidental breeding by free-roaming, unaltered niggers. The more niggers spayed or neutered, the fewer niggers will have to be destroyed. Delaware Humane Association does not euthanized; however, hundreds of niggers are turned away each year because there is simply not enough room at the shelter to accommodate them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-02, 04:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
wtf is spaying?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-09-02, 04:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Wow. KA, that's a big step in the opposite direction for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-02, 04:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
No it's not, I'm just joking like always.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-02, 04:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Yeah, I know. You just don't make a habit out of using racial humor on a frequent basis. It was funny, just uncharacteristic of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-02, 04:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Titus and his nigger-hating skills inspired me. Someone flame me for this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-02, 04:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Top 5 Reasons !K_A! Should Be Shot:

1.) This gay ass thread.

2.) He has "!" before and after his name...

3.) This gay ass thread.

4.) He wishes he could be neutered himself.

5.) This gay ass thread.

Good job dipshit, you win the super-cool asshat award! Now go home, trap yourself in your room for another 3 days straight and continue sticking random toys up your butt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-02, 05:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Puh-lease. Repeating the same thing over like a retarded nigger boy just shows you should be neutered like the rest. I sure as hell don't want you spreading your genes around this world. Numbering stuff like that:

1. is older than your nigger-mama's cum encrusted ass hair.

2. shows you can't be original, so you steal things like any other nigger-boy.

3. is older than your nigger-mama's cum encrusted ass hair.

4. proves you should be lynched.

5. is older than your nigger-mama's cum encrusted ass hair.

Good job shit, you win the super-neat-o Nigger of the Year award!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-02, 05:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-09-02, 05:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Oh my God...

Oh my God...

I'm actually fucking speechless !K_A!... That... was quite possibly the biggest waste of anyone's time if they actually decided to read it...

I know you have no skill at flaming, and your spam-a-thon posting habits may have inflicted a milky residue over your already blurred from too much computer interaction vision, but "Puh-lease"????? Holy shit, that was a new low, even for your skewed mentality.

I really can't even put into words how pathetic I want to make you feel, how pathetic you deserve to feel after that display... May God help us all if this continues.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-02, 06:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
ZING!!!!

Heres Titus and his home boys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-09-02, 06:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
i cant approve of all out racism but i will every once in a while get a laugh or two out of the NiGgEr jokes
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-02, 07:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
lol Titus and his homies are trying to think of flames for !K_A! as seen on that pic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-09-02, 07:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
kaos said:
lol Titus and his homies are trying to think of flames for !K_A! as seen on that pic.
ROFL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-09-02, 08:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Titusfied said:
2.) He has "!" before and after his name...
Agreed, something needs to be done about his damned "!" that is on its own line. Re-arrange the mods, somthing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-09-02, 08:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
oh thats some bad shit going down near that computer
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-02, 08:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Those nigs are problably planning on how to steal that comp and set it up at their place....thats why they have drawings
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-09-02, 10:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
u better hope chrome doesnt see this shit or he might eat you.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-03, 04:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-03, 06:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
I agree with Grav except my graph's line starts at the top and only drops halfway.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence