Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-03-27, 02:13 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "well as i make them iam gonna update..."
Sedriously randuin, its that simple.

Anyway, MasterAC, can you please make me a siggy . One that is preferable dark and dreary?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-27, 09:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Sedriously randuin, its that simple. ..."
Sovereign said:
MasterAC, can you please make me a siggy . One that is preferable dark and dreary?
no problem. iam off tonight so i'll have it ready before sun up.

edit:: here it is, i dont think its dark enough so iam gonna make a new one later but i wanted to see what you thought of it as it is now

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-03-28 at 02:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-28, 12:41 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "no problem. iam off tonight so i'll..."
No offense but I think the colors are weird on the signature for Sovereign. It is going to be weird seeing him with a different signature because he had that one since he joined I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-28, 01:22 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "no problem. iam off tonight so i'll..."
not to bad. My recommendation. Dont flash my name. It gets annoying after staring at it for a long while. Other then that its good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-28, 02:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "not to bad. My recommendation. Dont..."
Sovereign said:
not to bad. My recommendation. Dont flash my name. It gets annoying after staring at it for a long while. Other then that its good
k i'll re-work it it'll be done shortly

edit: here it is,better?

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-03-28 at 02:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-28, 02:49 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "k i'll re-work it it'll be done shortly..."
Much better. just a recommendation for future signatures you make. WHen there is animation, make sure it doesnt go by to fast. The "I shall not be ignored" flashing is destracting. But non-the-less very nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-28, 02:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Much better. just a recommendation for..."
Sovereign said:
Much better. just a recommendation for future signatures you make. WHen there is animation, make sure it doesnt go by to fast. The "I shall not be ignored" flashing is destracting. But non-the-less very nice

better?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-28, 02:56 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v67/..."
Yup. WHen i get tired of the siggy i use, i shall switch ty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-28, 02:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yup. WHen i get tired of the siggy i..."
Sovereign said:
Yup. WHen i get tired of the siggy i use, i shall switch ty.
np i'll give you the url on aim
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-28, 03:14 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v67/..."
IMHO, I personally think it would look even better if only one letter at a time flashed. I like it, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-03-28, 04:53 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "IMHO, I personally think it would look..."
I didn't notice you changed your signature Jessifer. Are you going to have MasterAC make one for you too. That would be cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-28, 08:18 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I didn't notice you changed your..."
Nah. I prefer making my own sigs if possible. I've made all of my sigs so far...while running them by people the whole time and asking for opinions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-03-28, 08:19 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Nah. I prefer making my own sigs if..."
Nooo your animation makes me CRINGE!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-29, 10:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nooo your animation makes me..."
GravitonSurge said:
Nooo your animation makes me CRINGE!!!!!!
well how about this one??

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-30, 04:45 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "well how about this one?? ..."
I have nothing to say because it's not going to get any better than that, is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-04-01, 08:07 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I have nothing to say because it's not..."
that one you made for MJordan2nd defenitely is a good sig MasterAC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-04-01, 02:31 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I have nothing to say because it's not..."
GravitonSurge said:
I have nothing to say because it's not going to get any better than that, is it?
the sky is the limit.

Thank you dan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-04-08, 09:38 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "the sky is the limit. Thank you dan."
Added

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-04-08 at 09:56 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-04-08, 02:57 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Added..."
...Those give me a headache.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2004-04-08, 03:10 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Added..."
Same here -_-. There gonna drive me insain eventually, i have a feeling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign