Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2008-07-26, 11:09 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "No it's not. You're just talking shit..."
I'm speaking the truth.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-26, 11:09 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Mature people don't just decide to act..."
Homosexuals turn me into the FAG HULK!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-26, 11:10 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Get in the kitchen and make me a..."
Gaaaaah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-26, 11:27 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Gaaaaah"
You're so delightfully cute! *raspberries Wallow tummy*

God, that made me feel like a fag :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-26, 11:29 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You're so delightfully cute!..."
Oh no do I sense the fag hulk coming back?

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-26, 11:41 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Oh no do I sense the fag hulk coming..."
Well, POSSIBLY, but I'm not far enough back into the closet for him to come out right now. :[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-26, 11:51 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Ok then, time for the rebuttal. I'm..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Ok then, time for the rebuttal. I'm actually extremely intelligent. I'm taking APUSH next year in tenth as well as all honors and Pre-Calculus. So I dont' go prancing around acting more intelligent than I am. I used to act mature, but it got too boring. But don't get me wrong, I will act mature in situations where it's not appropriate that I don't. And sometimes, you actually do act like you're better than other members (a trait that you don't really admit to). As for music, I like all music, I just don't happen to like Greenday, end of story.

Pushing buttons down on a calculator and taking classes that make you do more work is stupid and does not mean you are smarter than everyone else. You see, the brighter side of us know that we can still get into a good college without that crap. I, for one, technically graduated in 11th grade taking all mediocre classes. I am taking this last year to rack up my overall GPA and to go way above the required credits for fun. Also, maturity comes with age, and obviously you haven't reached that point yet. Maybe a year from now, you might be better. However, as of right now you're not showing it real well. You're an extreme bigot, obviously not smart enough to realize how wrong the way your thinking is. Anything you throw at me will be thrown back at you 10-fold what you threw at me. I started working for my adult life when I was 12. Started off by trying to learn one of the harder programming languages, C++. As you can see, all of the History, English, Spanish, AP shit I could have taken would have amounted to nothing in my real life. Where would I have used it? A game show maybe? That's right, a game show. Unless you plan on teaching that kind of jazz, there's no point for it. Sooner than later, you will forget it all. So, no, you are definitely not intelligent.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-26, 08:22 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Pushing buttons down on a calculator..."
Owned +rep, you shouldn't speak anymore swallow.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-26, 09:47 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Pushing buttons down on a calculator..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Pushing buttons down on a calculator and taking classes that make you do more work is stupid and does not mean you are smarter than everyone else. You see, the brighter side of us know that we can still get into a good college without that crap. I, for one, technically graduated in 11th grade taking all mediocre classes. I am taking this last year to rack up my overall GPA and to go way above the required credits for fun. Also, maturity comes with age, and obviously you haven't reached that point yet. Maybe a year from now, you might be better. However, as of right now you're not showing it real well. You're an extreme bigot, obviously not smart enough to realize how wrong the way your thinking is. Anything you throw at me will be thrown back at you 10-fold what you threw at me. I started working for my adult life when I was 12. Started off by trying to learn one of the harder programming languages, C++. As you can see, all of the History, English, Spanish, AP shit I could have taken would have amounted to nothing in my real life. Where would I have used it? A game show maybe? That's right, a game show. Unless you plan on teaching that kind of jazz, there's no point for it. Sooner than later, you will forget it all. So, no, you are definitely not intelligent.
Well obviously you use advanced classes in high school so you can get a head start in College. Then you can pave out all those general classes you're forced to take your first 2 years, and can focus on a major/minor. There's a difference between being immature, and joking around. I use the latter in this forum. I act mature when necessary, obviously you can't see that in my posts because all you pay attention to is when I joke around, natural really. The excuse you gave for not taking advanced classes really sucked. One takes advanced classes because one is capable of all the work with those classes, wants a challenge, and can comprehend what they say. I think you fit in the category of people that are intelligent, but are lazy and take mediocre classes just to not do any work. And lastly, to take pre-calculus at 10th grade, you had to take certain tests back in 6th grade that fit you into either Algebra 1 directly or pre-algebra. I fit into the first category, doting me some level of intelligence to be fit into an advanced mathematics class at that age. Now this is just an example mind you.

As for quikspy, shut the fuck up. It's annoying that all you do is put posts after other members putting me down in some way or supporting when someone else flamed me in some way. Trolling is more like what you are doing

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-07-26 at 09:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-26, 10:41 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well obviously you use advanced classes..."
I keep flaming you because you think your smart and keep going on about how great you are, and no I'm actully posting my own thoughts of you when I'm putting you down its not because someone else is its becuase your a dumb ass prick and the funny thing is you think your a genius.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-26, 11:01 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Pushing buttons down on a calculator..."
Y'all motherfuckers smarter than me. I'm just good at learning languages. :[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-26, 11:13 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I keep flaming you because you think..."
No Quikspy, you're being a dumb ass prick. GLG called me unintelligent and I backed it up with reasoning stating the opposite. And you come along as retarded as you are thinking that I call myself a genius and that I think I'm smarter than everyone else, come on! You're such a fucking douchebag. And a dumb one at that. You know what, I'm making a flame thread just so you'll stop trolling the hell out of me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-27, 10:21 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "No Quikspy, you're being a dumb ass..."
I keep responding because you keep making a huge deal about this, have you notice are fight topics keep changing because you keep being a little bitch about itand refuses to get over it, ok i guess I could tell a bunch of people that don't know me on the internet that I take advanced classes, whoa I'm as smart as GLG now. I guess since he typed it its the truth.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-27, 07:42 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I keep responding because you keep..."
You're still being a douchebag. I explained it in the last post why I responded to GLG that way and you completely ignored what I said. Do you have some sort of mental problem that only focuses on your ideals and not others? I'm not "getting over" something that isn't true. This discussion is ended in this thread and continues in the flame thread I created...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-28, 12:56 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You're still being a douchebag. I..."
oh god, green day sucks dude.

They have no talent. Last time i checked, powerchords, and 4by4 drum beats require NO TALENT. So don't give me that bullshit.

They play your average musical/sound band, instead of instrumentals/vocals band. Yes they are very famous, but for a reason.

which is: easy to listen lyrics, and your ears dont' explode from the massive base pedal.

Green day sucks, period. Many people listen to them and like them, but it's because they don't care about musicality/instrumentals, they're either scene kids who fail at life, stereotype about other rock, OR they simply dislike going deep into a genre.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-07-28, 01:52 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "oh god, green day sucks dude. They..."
Ok kyeruu record as song by them lets see how it goes.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-28, 03:24 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Ok kyeruu record as song by them lets..."
bleh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-28, 08:13 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "bleh!"
fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go 'round
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-28, 10:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "fat bottomed girls you make the rockin'..."
I thought boobs made the world go 'round
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-29, 02:57 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "bleh!"
Laces OUT Ventura!
The empire never began.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Synthfrisyr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSynthfrisyr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Synthfrisyr