Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post The War Has begun
Posted 2003-03-19, 07:48 PM
Mins ago i saw on tv and heard bombs go off in baghdad on live television, the war has begun and Bush wasnt joking when he told Saddam to get the fuck outta iraq, i believe bush is right for what hes doing. I also hope that this will be a short war defeating Saddam and his sons. I wish all of the army, navy, air force good FUCKING LUCK and hope they win this war for us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-03-19, 07:53 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
if you believe this is justified why is this in the conspiracy forum? Personally i love his statement telling the iraq citizens not to burn the oil wells, now thats ammusing.

Last edited by Gsus; 2003-03-19 at 08:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-03-19, 08:03 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
Sadam will not be found, its gonna eb the same as what happened with Hitler and Osama Bin Laden........... i think they should have shot Sadam first then take over....... they wont find him you'll see
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-03-19, 08:04 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
Yes, it has begun. And Bush is adressing the nation at 10:15 Eastern (In 13 minutes).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2003-03-19, 08:10 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
Stickied
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-03-19, 08:32 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
yup, bush said this was a attack to take out leaders and such early in battle to try and weaken saddam and let him think twice b4 going all out war with the US, and earlier today near south Iraq 17 soliders already surrendered, i think this will be a short war...but we have to wait and see
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-03-19, 09:02 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
my opinion is... if anthrax and other deadly spored or shit blows up in the u.s im proud to be canadian... and it's bush's fault if shit gets blown up inside the u.s. from terrorist fractions, nobody should give sympothy, well not as much as what should be deserved because he brought it apon his own country, i also hope the 500 million granted to home security from the u.s. government will come in handy
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-03-19, 09:19 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" said:
well not as much as what should be deserved because he brought it apon his own country, i also hope the 500 million granted to home security from the u.s. government will come in handy
eh? dont even give me that, ur basically saying u hope they attack the US at home. Thats just wrong...we are doing all the right things its how ur country and people see it be and how ur reporters make it look to you. You have your own opnion yes, but to wish for any country to be attacked is fucked over. Mainly being the US for who is at war now where most people here on the forums are from wouldnt like it either.

In the past we have set back and been attacked ourselves by other countries b4 we did anything. Like WWII Japan attacked Pearl Harbor b4 we were even in the war, which brought us in. Also including bin laden and 9/11 the list goes on. The US is powerful enough to put there footdown and we will. Now the shit stops and as bush said we will send in troops from navy,army,marines,air force; b4 we begun to send in doctors and firemen on our home land from other attacks.

Now the US takes lead to fight terrorist and other people that threaten us and other countries, see it how u want. But do you want to live in fear...not even liking ur leader. The US is trying to help when will u get that threw ur head.

Do some research for me and read up on Saddams sons..anyone care to share some info on them? what good have they brought and such, I can write a page on shit on the bad things they have done. Some such horrific stories of each of rape and killing of women..stories some would rather not hear but the truth will make u stop and think, you wouldnt want people like this running a country. When Saddam dies his weapons and such go where? his sons exactly and they are said to be 10x worse then Saddam himself.

So Chronic watch what u say...cause thats just not right at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-03-20, 06:29 AM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
That's the main problem. Lots and lots of people are stating their opinion when they know absolutely jack and shit about it. Nobody bothers to research these people's past actions and future plans. Nobody bothers to cinsider past happening. People just shout out obsceneties. So, do everyone a favor, and please, before you start shouting bullshit, look into the matter. See WHY your opinion is true, and if it is false, rethink your ideas.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-20, 07:07 AM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
Hes not saying he hopes that Iraq attacks the US, he is saying that the US brought it onto themselves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-03-20, 01:43 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
read it closely he means more then just that the US brought it on themselves...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-03-20, 02:32 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
Evil-Scott said:
read it closely he means more then just that the US brought it on themselves...
Evil, im just saying that the U.S knows what will/could happen to them because of their current actions, and that they should put the backing of the 500 million in grants into home security(mainly biotech firms creating detectors for spores including anthrax) Bush has done this as reaasurence and is taking propor steps as to if something were to go wrong in the u.s. because latest intelligence points to a round about 2000 terrorists allready living in the u.s. not to mention chemicals that have gone missing in the u.s. over the past couple of years, all im saying is, you take a step, better be prepared to back it up, cause when the shit hits the fan, if you arent prepared, your fucked, and he is well aware he is not only jeprodising the lives of his own citizens, but the lives of other innocents by making a step to strike on iraq...

yes their are good reasons why he has taken the step forward, but what im saying is, those who die deserve less sympothy because they were all well aware of what could happen, and they decided to take the chance anyways...

no offence, but if some shit flies in the u.s homeland, i will give less sympothy to the country itself and the man representing it, because it was expected to happen, it could happen, and they were all well aware of it...

thats just my opinion but anyways...

shit happens in war EH?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-03-20, 03:07 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
The point is that something had to be done about it. Iraq has so much weaponry they have been trying to hide from the world. The reason weaponry was built up (i.e. the cold war) was because everyone else had it. We made a bomb and we said, "Hey we have a bomb!" The purpose was so that nobody had more than anyone else so there could be no domination.

If Iraq were to produce enough weaponry to eliminate the entire human race then hide it away, what purpose is it for? Are they trying to intimidate? No, they are denying that they have it.

Somebody has to do something. And, I'm sorry if anyone can't understand it, but as Achena put it, Bush has a pair. Britain has our backs, and, if Iraq attacks us, France has our back. Oh oh! Etheopia says they'll help too (lol).
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-20, 07:22 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
Medieval Bob said:
The point is that something had to be done about it. Iraq has so much weaponry they have been trying to hide from the world. The reason weaponry was built up (i.e. the cold war) was because everyone else had it. We made a bomb and we said, "Hey we have a bomb!" The purpose was so that nobody had more than anyone else so there could be no domination.

If Iraq were to produce enough weaponry to eliminate the entire human race then hide it away, what purpose is it for? Are they trying to intimidate? No, they are denying that they have it.

Somebody has to do something. And, I'm sorry if anyone can't understand it, but as Achena put it, Bush has a pair. Britain has our backs, and, if Iraq attacks us, France has our back. Oh oh! Etheopia says they'll help too (lol).
*Standing Ovation*

Very well put. You've just clarified my thoughts on this war.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-03-20, 08:38 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
so chronic ur saying u wouldnt care *our president brought it on our citizens* as if bush is the bad guy for what hes doing he has drug this into our country...now now put it this way Saddam is the bad man hiding the weapons of mass destruction, and the US has evidence, yet u dont see us fucking over there citizens either do u, and u wouldnt appload that either. YET u say u will appload it if he does it to our country, thats just sic in the head.

bottom line ur either very confused with the wars main reasons or ur just jealous of the US as the rest of the world and u follow WHAT u believe is right which is wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-03-20, 09:15 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
cronic, why would there be 2000 terrorists here, and hoarding chemicals? They already HAVE IT PLANNED. This will not cause them to plan something they have already planned, I love you man, but your point is invalid.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-21, 04:24 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
Adrenachrome said:
cronic, why would there be 2000 terrorists here, and hoarding chemicals? They already HAVE IT PLANNED. This will not cause them to plan something they have already planned, I love you man, but your point is invalid.
yes it may have very well been allready planned, but food for thought, they will hit 2x harder now then what was planned before, it's just common sense we all use in our lives, somebody fucks you over, you fuck them over 10X harder, well thats what i do at least... and im NOT saying that i applaud if america gets bombed/spores get loose... im just saying, it's something to be expecting now that bush has created the heat to ignite it...

thats all i meant in the above posts and this post... im just trying to say:

it's something to be expecting now that bush has created the heat to ignite it...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-03-21, 05:40 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
what i would really like to see is Bush personally kill Saddam...

Wouldn't that be funny tho? Not only deserving (IMO), but would be interesting to see Saddam's expressions
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
l337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenl337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

l337 l3alla

Posted 2003-03-21, 06:27 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" said:
yes it may have very well been allready planned, but food for thought, they will hit 2x harder now then what was planned before
They only have so much stuff.... and, if they were going to attack us, they would use it all. There is no 2x harder.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-22, 08:48 AM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
Evil-Scott said:

bottom line ur either very confused with the wars main reasons or ur just jealous of the US as the rest of the world and u follow WHAT u believe is right which is wrong.
I think you are a little confused of what he said buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin