Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Microsoft's "Windows Mojave" Experiment
Posted 2008-09-29, 04:18 PM
Microsoft's "Windows Mojave" Experiment is proof that there are a lot of people who don't know how to use computers very well. Windows Vista has few to none great add ons.

__Vista Positives_
* Better Networking Stuff (Definitely over Win XP)
* Direct X 10 (MS, suck my balls)
* Less Security Risks (Not that anyone only uses Microsoft's Pathetic Protection)

I've seen the commercial for a while and I finally decided that I would go and check out the site.

--------------------._::\__//\\__/::_.--------------------

If you know of any positives, please put them down. Also, whack the commercial!

{_Slight Rant Over_}

Win XP > Ubuntu 8.04 > Win Vista > Win 2000 > Win NT, 95, 98 > Unix Dis > DOS > Win ME > Mac OS X (any version) > Win 3.x

----------

Also, can't wait to see if Windows 7 will be better than Windows XP.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-09-29, 04:53 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Microsoft's "Windows Mojave"..."
Fuck Vista. You know it's really gotta suck when Microsoft has to trick people into trying it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-29, 05:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fuck Vista. You know it's really gotta..."
I don't understand why you're so bothered by this. All they're doing is showing that peoples pre-concieved notions about Vista are the majority of their dislike of it. Vista isn't all that bad, but people go into it thinking "this is going to suck" because that's what everyone tells them. When Microsoft had people try it out saying it was the new "Windows Mojave," they loved it.

I don't see what's so bad about that. Microsoft removed peoples bias and showed that their product really isn't as bad as it's made out to be.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Vista's the best thing since sliced bread. I think it has its problems. However, I think that it's a much better operating system for someone who doesn't know anything about computers, because it's pretty fool-proof.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-29, 05:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't understand why you're so..."
It's computer user-proof too. I've had issues trying to install programs, and after that series of battles was won, it was a bitch trying to even run the programs I installed!

I prefer XP/*nix, but that's just my choice I guess. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-29, 07:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "It's computer user-proof too. I've had..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
It's computer user-proof too. I've had issues trying to install programs, and after that series of battles was won, it was a bitch trying to even run the programs I installed!

I prefer XP/*nix, but that's just my choice I guess. =/
Same with me, 'cept my laptop came with Vista. So here I am stuck with it, but in the longrun I really don't mind it. I'm not the kind of person that bitches about every little thing that goes wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow