Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post Good LEGIT rings?
Posted 2003-02-26, 02:32 PM
I am thinking of tradeing my occy rings so become a legit player.

I already sold my Buuged Valor + Havoc + Ist and Vex + 10 for a UNID 1.08 VALOR

And I sold my Ith crystal Sword for a 1.08 WF

Well anyway,

I am not seeking to get rid of my occy rings. I need advice on what is a good legit sorc ring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-26, 04:28 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
how bout reg soj?
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:28 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
The best legit rings for a sorce, is manald for mana, and also a regular soj. ... yup, sucks. haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:39 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
well increase max mana good for ene shield and +1 to all skillz at least... lol
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-26, 06:04 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
is c-grip legit?
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-02-26, 08:22 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
c-grip? stats and lvl Rq?
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-27, 06:23 AM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
lvl rq i dunno, but its dual leech, prismatic[i think], and 58% gold find.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-02-27, 08:16 AM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
i heard that most dual leech are not legit, like raven spiral... but im not sure...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-27, 08:49 AM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
ur right there nearly all unlegit
oWnAgE!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
telasch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentelasch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

telasch

Posted 2003-02-27, 11:11 AM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
no they are not unlegit, they were found in d2 classic.
Well ok, they are "unlegit" because they are duped, but he uses 1.08 WF and 1.08 Valor so i dont think he cares about duped or not duped ;p
But Dual leechers are no hacked items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Icke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIcke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Icke

Posted 2003-02-27, 01:37 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
Mine are not dupes and were found by my friends...

Errr that would really blow! Manald and Soj!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-27, 04:34 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
well... wut do you suggest to yourself then? cuz soj the best thing you can get for legit(unless you want xtra life, get bul katho) or... you can just go around channels askin...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-27, 04:38 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
Or get crafted rings and ammys. If im not mistaken you can, or could get skill lvls on rings. I havent played d2 in a while now so im not to clear on that part. But you pretty much got your answer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-02-27, 04:46 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
i never knew that bout crafting... cuz i dont really craft alot...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-28, 03:20 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
yes. back in patch 1.08, u were able to craft +1 or 2 to [class] skills... disabled in 1.09... dunno how many real ones are left.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-02-28, 06:51 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
HaPpIdUdE said:
STUPID SPAMER! EVERYONE IN ALMOST ALL OF THE FORUMS U HAVE POSTTED IN TELL YOU TO STOP SPAMMING. SO DO IT U GAY LOOSER...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-28, 08:52 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
zethilone said:
HaPpIdUdE said:
STUPID SPAMER! EVERYONE IN ALMOST ALL OF THE FORUMS U HAVE POSTTED IN TELL YOU TO STOP SPAMMING. SO DO IT U GAY LOOSER...
lol... all forums? lol... thats funny, cuz there is like... +1000 i stay in the marketplace, to me its obvious that you hate me... and i'm not gay or a loser, i dont know where you got that idea... actually, its only you, and like 3 other ppl who say that...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-28, 09:30 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
HaPpIdUdE said:
zethilone said:
HaPpIdUdE said:
lol... all forums? lol... thats funny, cuz there is like... +1000 i stay in the marketplace, to me its obvious that you hate me... and i'm not gay or a loser, i dont know where you got that idea... actually, its only you, and like 3 other ppl who say that...
Everyone knows u r a spammer. I have nothing agenst u it is just that fact that u want to spam to get a higher post raiting cause ur a newb. POSTS DON'T MATTER IT IS UR TIME ONLINE THAT MATTERS. Look at mine, 2 days, u have more posts than me and look at ur time online, 1 day...hmmm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-28, 10:47 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
now YOUR SPAMMING we all know stfu now zeth, and no ONLINE TIME DOESNT MATTER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-02-28, 11:02 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Good LEGIT rings?"
AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! SPAMMING! AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez