Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Diablo III....or just another rumor?
Posted 2002-10-26, 10:17 AM
i got this from this one webpage..forgot name...that doesnt me iam saying there is a diablo 3 iam just posting wat the guy said:

Diablo III Article by Zed - Not Modified

Diablo III has been announced by blizzard, but yet its not officially confirmed, though i know the storyline, the new act and everything its still merely an idea, anything can change at a moments notice, right now its being debated should it be a sequal to d2 or its own independant storyline.

If it is a sequel to diablo II, I already have FULL information on that storyline and will give you that whenever Razor wants it(Whether its here, or in an email to him or what not)

Anyways, the debate is still on, but ill give you some hints, if its a d2 sequel, its gonna have 2 new classes or one (unsure but its said to be 2), a new act, and a VERY surprising boss (if you really care to know ill release everything)

Anyways its still being debated on, but i hope it becomes a d2:LOD sequel for one reason, diablo I you supposivly killed D but yet he came back in d2 cuz his "soul stone" wasnt destroied, well after you kill Meph, Him, and Baal you destory the worldstone meaning THEY CANT COME BACK, so if they cant come back then the d3 story will be meaningless, nothing familiar, nothing fun, just a shot out old repetitive storyline where you go to kill diablo who somehow managed to rise from the dead once again... i hope d3 becomes a sequel to d2:lod but d3 is still merely an idea, and will not be worked on until the completion and release of WoW and Wc3, so basically we have a long wait to go, but all the information i have should be pretty accurate (around 75%, it may get higher over time but my sources [direct inside blizzard] have told me mostly all of this and what and what not to believe)

Act 6: The merging of heaven and Hell

The story continues after Tyreal destroyes the worldstone, and some of tyreals last words were how he does not know how destroying the worldstone will affect the world, but thats a damned lie. After the worldstone is destroied, the heavens and hell collides forming more of a weird ass realm, and tyreal is the bad guy, the whole time. Apparently it wasnt diablo, baal or meph who you were really after, tyreal was manipulating you to do his dirty work for him, destroying the only forces that can stop him from taking over the world.

So Your in act 6, new monsters, new people and what not, anyways you arrive at tyreals castle (name is going to be changed later) and you must battle your way through to tyreal. Tyreal, Hadriel, and Izual are the true three prime evils, you must battle them all in like a super death match to defeat them.

Anyways this information is somewhat new and mostly just an idea come up by some creaters/designers, most of this will probably be changed, or some may not be

as for the new classes, im usure, i heard rumors of an angelic and devil classes, where the angel class uses paladian like skills such as holy bolt and even stronger white magic, while the "devil" class uses assasin like skills and a class of its own "dark magic" where it can cast and do its own things, this is VERY unconfirmed and just a rumor/idea from the creaters and programmers

Below is a little history:

History of the angles:
Tyreal is an arch angel who supposivly sealed up the tomb of Baal along with Tal Rasha He also can go to hell for some reason (angels in hell, just doesnt seem right) and Destroys the worldstone After the worldstone is destroied he disappears without a trace (Supposivly)

Izual was supposivly corrupt and working for diablo, his body was encased in that of a demon and so your job in act 4 was to release him and set him free --
My Theory on Izual - IZual tried to attack and or defeat diablo but diablos power managed to imprision Izual in the body you fight (that dragon thing), As i had stated above the angels are the prime evils and that Izual was trying to kill diablo using his own power, but diablo managed to stop him and encase him in that form you see, anyways tyreal assigns you to release izual so the REAL prime evils can unite (basically tyreal uses you to release your enemy even though you dont know it)

Hadriel is different, he shows no signs of being evil, except for the fact that hes the ONLY angel who can walk past the Act 4 city (The name escapes me) without being destroied by the forces of hell. AND he is waiting infront of Diablos Fortress...

Eh this information will probably change after more facts are realeased on d3 (will be a LONG while before we see alot of those)
so till then use this information freely, just dont start making all these huge rumors saying "well Zed said this", this is pretty much more or less an edcuation article to teach what I know about the game and What may or may not happen, though most of this did come from writers/game designers from blizzard, none of this can be confirmed until the WoW and Wc3 projects are complete

--Zed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2002-10-26, 11:16 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
Sounds pretty cool. Sounds believable. I loved Tyrael though..

Oh yeah, I have D1 for the PS1 that has a shitload of stories about Tyrael on it, I'm gonna go read up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-26, 01:18 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
sounds like BS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
craigcarswell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencraigcarswell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

craigcarswell

Posted 2002-10-26, 02:15 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
i can't tell but i don't think it is gonna be like that i think that article is bullshit but the idea of d3 has to be true
Quote:
Originally posted by kaos
If it is a sequel to diablo II, I already have FULL information on that storyline and will give you that whenever Razor wants it(Whether its here, or in an email to him or what not)
HOw can he have full info if he isn't even sure if it is a sequal think about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-10-26, 05:31 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
somewhat believeable
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-26, 05:42 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
well, its obvous, they are making a d3 bcuz... they made a wc3... and diablo is better then warcraft, so im pretty sure that the text he put on his site isnt real, and he is just predicting, maybe to get hits... but i hope/know that d3 is coming out in a year or so, i hope a sc2 comes out too hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-10-27, 05:30 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
I reckon it'll take like 2-5 years till those games come out. But i have long awaited SC2 ^-^.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-28, 07:26 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
SC is boring.. unless it will be somewhat like warcraft (graphics wise).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SeXyLoBsTeR

Posted 2002-10-28, 10:15 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
It sounds believable, ....wow I may be 40 yrs old when D3 comes out lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-29, 10:24 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
I have a hard time trusting anything that anyone says when it has the word "supposivly" in it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-11-01, 02:26 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
well if they do make a d3 i would play it definetly... but it better be one big game like in eq and just have many servers..... and also should be a seperate game woth a new storyline.... jsut because the name is diablo dont mean he has to be in there.... there could be a prince of darkness or sumthing like when he was disguised as the dark wanderer he fucked some chick and she had the prince of darkness or sumthin and then he is back to avenge his fathers death that kinda thing i think that would be awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-12-14, 10:29 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
Well, the thing is, I don't beleive this would be "D3". All that would add is another act...hence another Expansion Pack for D2.

But, I doubt Blizzard would have two expansion packs for one game. And all that is is adding another act to D2 so it can't be a full game. So, I don't beleive this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-12-14, 11:20 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
I believe the concept.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-14, 11:27 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
I believe that too, and I hope it comes out soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2002-12-14, 11:32 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
SeXyLoBsTeR said:
SC is boring.. unless it will be somewhat like warcraft (graphics wise).
starcraft is awesome i cant believe what im hearin out of this guy get aload of this guy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2002-12-15, 07:23 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
I have no idea. dont ask me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HellSlayer

Posted 2002-12-15, 10:51 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
Yeah I agree with badboy. Of course SC2 will have great graphics...If blizzard can make WC3 style graphics why can't they do better with SC2?
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-16, 02:17 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
i hope they do but i dont think that they will recently if they do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2002-12-17, 04:47 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
I wish they didnt make a whole new game, just an expansion, cuz then we have to start all over and shit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2002-12-18, 09:55 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
dont forget sc ghost which there also working on and is prolly released late 2003
then there is world of warcraft wich is prolly also gonna be released somwhere late 2003 and knowing this is most of the time not reality i guees they will be released somewhere in 2004. Then they have to start d3 wich will take about
?( 2 years) ? so maybe that we are playing d3 in 2006-2007
omg then ill prolly aint gaming at all anymore and being busy with school haha thats so long ow men
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy