Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Lightbulb My build order (comments plz ;))
Posted 2003-05-25, 11:32 AM
Terran:
4 supply +1 scv
5 supply +1 scv
6 supply +1 scv
7 supply +1 scv
7 supply half way thru 8th scv build depo @ choke
8 supply +1 scv
9 supply +1 scv
10 supply +1 scv
10 supply build barracks @ choke
11 supply +1 scv
12 supply +1 scv
12 supply build ref
13 supply build another depo @ choke
13 supply send 2 more scv to finished ref
14 supply +1 scv
14 supply +1 marine
16 supply +3 marine
16 supply build bunker @ choke
19 supply +1 scv
20 supply +1 scv
20 supply build depo
21 supply +1 scv
21 supply build fact

from here on i get a starport and drop tanks and goliaths and try to win that way. any comments is grateful, tahnks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-05-27, 07:55 AM in reply to DarkestFears's post "My build order (comments plz ;))"
If this is one vs one and ur opponent is either terran or protoss i dont think you will need a bunker its a waste and it slows you down. Even if it was a 2v2 teching like that is a real no no if you were going against gosu players. If u manage to pull it off good stuff but also pulling this off requires a crap load of micro.

You dont really need to quickly build another depot that early (unless your playing it safe) i rather use that 100mineral to building a factory and quickly get moto bike depends what opponent is going to do.

Well a pretty good strat otherwise it seems you like to play it safe. Also it looks as if your a 2v2 player since your building rines and bunker probably to stop zergling attack. When your first supply depot is finished that SCV should explore while another one comes to build a rack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-06-08, 02:29 AM in reply to DarkestFears's post "My build order (comments plz ;))"
DarkestFears said:
Terran:
4 supply +1 scv
5 supply +1 scv
6 supply +1 scv
7 supply +1 scv
7 supply half way thru 8th scv build depo @ choke
8 supply +1 scv
9 supply +1 scv
10 supply +1 scv
10 supply build barracks @ choke
11 supply +1 scv
12 supply +1 scv
12 supply build ref
13 supply build another depo @ choke
13 supply send 2 more scv to finished ref
14 supply +1 scv
14 supply +1 marine
16 supply +3 marine
16 supply build bunker @ choke
19 supply +1 scv
20 supply +1 scv
20 supply build depo
21 supply +1 scv
21 supply build fact
Ehh..

All depends on what your playing against, I'd always get 1-2 marines incase of goon rush or just a wondering probe that could scout you and give away any rush you had planned.

If your doing that, I'd go with vults and try to work on your spider micro just contain whoever your playing deplete their minerals, let em shrivle and die, and expand as much as possible, making each expo very well equipped (incase you get dropped... i hate that =\)

Always try to see if u can sneak something in on another player, like float a factory or barracks into their base, 4 vults with 12 mines can do ALOT of damage to an un-expirienced, or even a progamer, if u micro enough. Ive had a friend take out 5 goons with 4 vults 12 mines + a drop ship .

I'd not really try to plan this out too much, or stick to any kind of a plan, just make it all flow, dont tech up too fast, or you will be helpless if he/she scouts and notices your defenseless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`