Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming > Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Boss fights for stealthy characters
Posted 2011-09-04, 09:11 PM
Use the Typhoon. 3 praxis points=simple way to get past boss fights.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-09-05, 07:18 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Boss fights for stealthy characters"
Get past? As in, skip?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-09-06, 12:55 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Get past? As in, skip?"
Pretty much. Maxed Typhoon is a 2 shot kill to bosses, you take no damage while it's doing its thing, and if you precharge your energy for two shots, there's no cooldown. The only challenge is to sneak into the killzone(it's an AOE weapon centered around you) before you activate it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-09-08, 03:36 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Pretty much. Maxed Typhoon is a 2 shot..."
I'll be sure to try it on the next one...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-09-08, 07:03 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'll be sure to try it on the next..."
I should note that it requires ammo. Just in case you fail to notice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2011-09-09, 08:57 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I should note that it requires ammo. ..."
I noticed, no biggie.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-09-18, 04:53 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Boss fights for stealthy characters"
Seems to take the fun out of the boss battles... not that they were that interesting anyway. The first was the best, IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-07-14, 12:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Seems to take the fun out of the boss..."
God I hated the boss battles in that game. They just didn't "fit" with the style of play the game seemed to push me so hard towards. Which makes sense, seeing as how they were contracted to a separate company...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord