Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Starcraft: Ghost
Posted 2003-11-14, 10:10 AM
I felt this would be the best place to put this Thread. Im sure all of you know about the Starcraft: Ghost console game starring Nova, the ghost. Yeah I hear its for all 3 main consoles so no worries on that. I want to know what you guys think on it by what information you all gathered on it. Is it worth getting? You think its still going to be fun even if there is no multi-player capability?

Btw, you thought lurkers were scary to run into on a birds eye view. Imagine being a marine, turning around the corner and running into this. More pictures at www.starcraftghost.com
"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind"
"Im about to overload my aggression inhibitors"

"It says....push any key...er um, which one is the 'any' key?"

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2003-11-14, 05:43 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Starcraft: Ghost"
tis a beautiful image indeed. In fact, i had that image as my backroud for quiet a while. Based on what i have read and the movies i have downloaded, stacraft ghost will be a huge hit and is worth every penny you spend on it. The graphics are amazing. And fuck, what is better then dropping nuclear weaponry on your enemies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-17, 07:56 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Starcraft: Ghost"
Yeah seriously! Plus they have other strikes also. Like Tank, BC, irridation, EMP...its really hot from what I read. (Although upside down snipering is really odd but must look sweet. o.O; ). I agree with you, I guess this game really will be a hit. What about the rest of Zelaron? Are you all getting it?

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2003-11-17, 04:45 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Starcraft: Ghost"
I wont get it cause i wont have console that it will be on. I also hate this game ! Not for what it will look like, but for taking the place of starcraft 2 ! If they wernt making Starcraft:Ghost they would be making Starcraft 2 !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-18, 08:04 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Starcraft: Ghost"
You mean you dont have PS2, Gamecube OR Xbox? None of em? Its on all three of em to make lives easier than buying a specific system you dont already have. Ya that is true, but while they work on SC2, I'll be having fun with SC: Ghost. I think its the next best thing to CC: Renegade since I'd love to experience being in the SC battles in first person view.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2003-11-18, 05:31 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Starcraft: Ghost"
Looks like a goooood game. Not sure if I'll buy it though.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-18, 05:53 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Starcraft: Ghost"
If its good...why NOT buy it. Your not making sence -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign