Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Kerry Supporters UNITE!
Posted 2004-09-09, 12:33 PM
This is a call for Kerry supporters on Zelaron.com

I would like everyone who is on the Democratic side, who supports Kerry or Edwards to paste this for their Sig.

I only ask that you have it until the Election is over, then you can remove it once Kerry is in office. Until then, Support Kerry, bash Bush supports, and help our country in a better direction.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-09, 01:30 PM in reply to D3V's post "Kerry Supporters UNITE!"
Or you could also post a picture of any Anti-Bush signs or buttons in your sig, that'd work great also.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-09, 01:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Or you could also post a picture of any..."

This image of kerry is the best!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-09, 01:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "http://www.anti-radar.net/Graphics/Kerry..."
Or this .

Last edited by kockblocker1; 2004-09-09 at 01:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-09, 02:30 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Or this . ..."
I support Kerry, but not nearly as much as I support the girls in my sig! Can't do. Sorry D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-09, 03:54 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I support Kerry, but not nearly as much..."
Good man.

Max Cavalera for President!

Wait... he's for the War too. Nevermind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 05:33 PM in reply to D3V's post "Kerry Supporters UNITE!"
Just because im Canadian, I should start a bush campaign on this site. GO BUSH, elect him to fuck over the Americans......AGAIN!!

hahaha, nah I wouldn't..or would I?

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-09, 05:50 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Just because im Canadian, I should..."
Maybe we should just Annex Canada, and get it over with.

Start paying for Health Care, bitches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:03 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Maybe we should just Annex Canada, and..."
Canada sucks, and Kerry is seeming more and more like a Canadian.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Maybe we should just Annex Canada, and..."
Nigger..

we have a health plan because we are a lot smarter than you nigbeats below us.

==Nit5u4== said:
Canada sucks, and Kerry is seeming more and more like a Canadian.
And Bush is seeming more and more American...fucking stupid ignorant morons who cant think for themselves, yea wait....you already know that, he is fucking up your country more than what it already is.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:08 PM in reply to D3V's post "Kerry Supporters UNITE!"
Bck on topic, yea, I'll change my sig to the Kerry one because Bush is what bush stands for "Bull Shit"...i'll go change it now.

GO KERRY

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:09 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Nigger.. we have a health plan..."
Tyrannicide said:
Nigger..

we have a health plan because we are a lot smarter than you nigbeats below us.

And Bush is seeming more and more American...fucking stupid ignorant morons who cant think for themselves, yea wait....you already know that, he is fucking up your country more than what it already is.
Lmao the Liberals really have done a superb job at brainwashing everybody up there eh? Oh well, as Volls said, it's only a matter of time before the U.S. Anexes Canada to suck up all it's resources.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:13 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "Lmao the Liberals really have done a..."
If ur too slow to realize, im supporting Kerry for you Americans.

Get rid of bush and americans will be free.

Anexes Canada, no fucking way.

I AM. CANADIAN.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:14 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "Lmao the Liberals really have done a..."
Your taxes, I believe are also higher. It's not just being given to you as a gift from the government. You pay for it in one form or another.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Your taxes, I believe are also higher. ..."
To be honest with you Sov, I dont really give a flying fuck.

Are taxes may be a bit higher, but its not that big of a diference. Just get rid of BUSH for gods sake.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:19 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "Lmao the Liberals really have done a..."
==Nit5u4== said:
Oh well, as Volls said, it's only a matter of time before the U.S. Anexes Canada to suck up all it's resources.
I was joking...

Every post you make in reference to a political viewpoint just gets worse. You seem to value conquest and stealing as virtues, not as character flaws, it's amazing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:20 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I was joking... Every post you make..."
rofl, you tell him Voll.

Canadamerica......that'd be mega fucked.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:25 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "rofl, you tell him Voll. ..."
You would likely be disseminated into States, or declared a U.S. Territory (like Puerto Rico is currently).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:26 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "To be honest with you Sov, I dont..."
Actually, its more then 2x as much. That's not a small difference. My mom just called some friends in Canada. Their tax is 15 percent. Ours is 6.5ish here.

Also, I still don't understand what the point of this whore "Support kerry" shit is. There are few people that I can think of that can vote, and even less who will have their opinions changed by someone over a gaming forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-09, 06:27 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You would likely be disseminated into..."
ooooooor, we just break off from North America and go chill out with the....wait, hate brits, hate french, hate indians, hate Americans...there is no one to go chill with damn it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide