5% Mana leech
6% Life leech
27% Cold Resist
18% Fire resist
32% Magic Find

regardless, what they worth?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-08-09, 11:29 PM in reply to wilma's post "Are these old duped items?"
ill take them if u need but only if ur on east n/l hehe not sure on price
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-09, 11:31 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "ill take them if u need but only if ur..."
worth quite a lot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-09, 11:35 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "worth quite a lot"
SHHH no they arnt... lol Joking i really dont no but i would love them on my barb im making
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-09, 11:36 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "SHHH no they arnt... lol Joking i..."
no they shuldnt be old duped items because it they were, theyd already poof
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-09, 11:42 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "no they shuldnt be old duped items..."
they are i member those bein otu in mass quanity back in the day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-10, 12:38 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "they are i member those bein otu in..."
they are old dupes, i think the ammy was duped back in .08 coz i
think .09 and .10 items can only add to 1 character class skills
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-10, 01:19 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "they are old dupes, i think the ammy..."
i didnt understand wut u said ben, but i could have sworn when patch 1.10 came out every thing that was hacked/bugged/duped was delted..wish that hadnt deleted those occy rings, those OWNED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-10, 03:26 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i didnt understand wut u said ben, but..."
The only ring I can think of that got deleted was occy ring, but, I'm not 100%
Ive seen Viper torc/Blood Whorl Around so.
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-08-10, 03:57 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post starting "The only ring I can think of that got..."
ive seen a zon soj after 1.10 on west
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-10, 04:22 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ive seen a zon soj after 1.10 :) on west"
i wanna see a constrict again.... they were soooo fuckin godlay :'(

(i had occy sojs, constricts, iths, everything)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-10, 04:55 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i wanna see a constrict again.... they..."
I know how it feels...
Lol , I had a full bugged amazon...
Bugged wf , bugged .08 arky :* bugged .08 shako RIP my items lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:58 AM in reply to Death's post starting "I know how it feels... Lol , I had a..."
Those were old Classic Dupes, done before items even had ID's, I think. They're safe, I personally have (or had) a Viper Torc, and 3-4 Blood Whorls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-10, 12:10 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Those were old Classic Dupes, done..."
Voll u seem to be the expert on them.....any idea on price?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-08-10, 12:45 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Voll u seem to be the expert on..."
id say 32020 each..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-10, 04:12 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "id say 32020 each.."
Viper Torc is a bit rarer, so it could be a 290- 2x 290's to the right person. Blood Whorl is fairly common, so I'd say 3/20/20.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-10, 05:01 PM in reply to wilma's post "Are these old duped items?"
aye they are classic dupes hehe my barb was happy =/ but i quit already i have no idea of value, just confirming vollstrecker

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno