Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Need a lite sorc build
Posted 2004-07-15, 10:25 PM
Gears wise, I think there is not much different from pvm and pvp, but I need pvm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-15, 11:33 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Need a lite sorc build"
Ganga said:
Gears wise, I think there is not much different from pvm and pvp, but I need pvm.
Any PvP setup can destroy in Pvm. Just remember that Light Sorces cant do shit vs Souls so they will rape you. For gear i suggest High resistances and good block with alot of mana. Heres a quick, cheap gear layout:

Weapon: Wizardspike (+75 All Resitances)
Shield: Whistans Guard (This shield is the best. It has 75% Block on a sorc as compared to the Stormshieldo r other shields with 68% etc. and it req's only 53 str so it saves you bout 50 dex and like 100 str.)
Helmet: Harlenquin Crest (Shako)
Rings: 2x Sojs
Amulet: Maras
Armor: Chains of Honor or even cheaper, Ormus Robes, or even a Viper Magi since it has +1 Skills and when you add 1 into Light Mastery it gives like 12 or 13% Light Damage so it evens out with Ormus.
Gloves: Mage Fists
Boots: Tri-Res Dual stat or anything of the sort.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-07-17, 03:36 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Any PvP setup can destroy in Pvm. Just..."
Those gears are what i plan to have to, but I like SS better, since it give me extra 35% DR, i think that's worth of 150 states point to me.

On the armor and boot part, if i have to choose a unique boot, what should i choose? and armor think +2 valor good for pvm? since def kinda high. or I should pick viper of it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-17, 09:43 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Those gears are what i plan to have to,..."
Valor req's 165 Str which is ALOT and it makes your Sorceress slow and your cast rate delays so if you get in a tight jam, you wont be able to tele fast out of it. And on a further note, personally I say for PvM Stormshield doesnt compare to Whistans for alot of reasons:
REASON 1:
Whistans Block Rate is ALOT faster so you wont get stunned as much.
REASON 2:
It enables ALOT more vitality.
REASON 3:
It has a shit load of blocking.
REASON 4:
YOu can still get alot of DR with using Whistans and most PvM is elemental.

As for boots, jump on with Stormtrek or Waterwalks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-07-18, 12:09 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Valor req's 165 Str which is ALOT and..."
Well she going to kill countness only, so there she won't seeing any elemetal guy. Basically I am just going want to sit still and tank the monsters that my merc didn't pick up, sorry i miss out that park. That's why I want to go for valor and ss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-18, 06:39 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Well she going to kill countness only,..."
Ganga said:
Well she going to kill countness only, so there she won't seeing any elemetal guy. Basically I am just going want to sit still and tank the monsters that my merc didn't pick up, sorry i miss out that park. That's why I want to go for valor and ss.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=141670
.Gauss.'s Lightning Sorceress Guide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JustDieFool